Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 3

AVorlon   

That went exactly the way I thought it would. Now we have two power players against Cynthia, who never won a damn thing the entire time. Miesha just racked up two more wins for her resume, and I believe she should win. 

Miesha had better hope she wins the final HOH - because neither will take her if she doesn't.  Todrick's only hope of winning is in a F2 against Cynthia - and even that may not work out well for him with most of the jury rather bitter toward him. He may have played all sides of the house well, but forgot the jury isn't sequestered before the final vote like a normal BB season. 

I was sad to see Lamar go - and loved his message that perhaps he was in the BB house not to win the game but to find a staunch sober coach. 

angelmi   

Lamar is still saying that today and hoping for a TV comedy about the two of them together called Willis and Lammy.  

AVorlon   

Ah, Lamar. Your fantasies about a sitcom are misplaced, and I don't know if you're aware that you come across as morose and depressed.   

That was some spectacular awkwardness when the winners came out to confetti and all the people who didn't even get up to congratulate them.  Fun.

I also noticed at the end, Todrick and Miesha were only talking to Julie.  None of the others ran over to hug them.  

Edited by Mockingbird

Magpie   

Raise your hand if you knew Todrick would have a tantrum after he lost.

The sad part is his refusal to meet with press will keep him in the spotlight longer....as the media will drag it out for days when it could have all been neatly wrapped up last night and forgotten. Thought he'd actually take not being America's Favorite a little harder than losing to Miesha.  Of course he'll blame editing.  Petulant F-lister, that he is.

Comparing Celebrity edition with regular - wonder how different the outcomes would have been if those houseguests could have gone home and watched the rest of the season.  Yes, the evicted person could give them updates but the DR confessionals are so much more.