Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Big Brother: Celebrity Edition 3

Miesha is definitely overplaying her hand. A blindside from Chris, if he can finagle it, would do well for his game in the long run. Carson is certainly a social threat, but he isn't a comp beast like Miesha.

angelmi   

I agree, taking out Todrick would really put a stake in Miesha's game plan, he is her #1 but he is the one that is pushing for Carson bad to go.  IF Chris gets the chance that is what he is going to do, can't wait till the show tonight. 

I lament that they didn’t get someone like Randy Rainbow, who is more of a celebrity than Todrick, than Kattan, who always seemed too broken down to function in life, let alone Big Brother.

I’m also hoping the Miesha’s grand plan to get rid of Carson backfires.   Players who think they are in control of the game but are continually ineffective in actually controlling the game are amusing!

angelmi   

I am so glad Miesha is not getting rid of Carson either.  I had no idea who she was, but first show when she saw that Mirai could have kicked her ass in that hanging comp, she wanted her out then, but she was saved and Teddi went out because Todrick did not like her.  Then when Chris got HOH and wanted Mirai out because she thought he was a creepy old man that had no idea who Nsync was (just my idea from the talks)  Miesha friended Mirai then fought to keep her.   Now Chris is going because he could not answer her honestly if he was voting out Carson and he is on the block.  

AVorlon   

Glad to see Carson as the HOH. He will probably put up Miesha and Chadrick, and if one of them comes off the block, the other one goes home.

angelmi   

Nope Todrick turned them against Shanna instead, looks like if someone wins veto and takes down Miesha then Shanna back door.  Todrick is just like all the cook out melted together. 

Magpie   

We will see. There are still a couple of days until Veto, and the tide can turn very quickly, especially if Todrick keeps stirring the pot. His game is very messy, and with any luck, he'll get careless enough (though it's already blindingly obvious what he's up to) that the others will start comparing notes. It may be a long shot, but I'm hoping Carson sees the light, Shanna wins veto, and Todrick winds up as replacement nominee and then out the door to see Julie. 

PatMcNJ   

I can't understand why Carson so quickly believed the lies about Shanna.  She just took him off the block, yet the lie story is that she has been gunning for him for weeks?  It makes no sense.  For some reason it bugs me, probably because I so wanted to see Miesha and Toddrick on block together so much.  

angelmi   

Me too, so pissed that the Cs are so stupid..Carson was on the block week 1 because of Miesha and Todrick, Shanna and Chris saved his ungrateful ass.  Not a fan of any of the rest.  

angelmi   

Everybody is coming out of the woodwork against Todrick today, his personal assistant says he deliberately does not pay his people, racism, sexual assaults and sexually harassment, online bullying, exploitation, illegal business practices and the assistant says he did not sign a NDA.  Taylor Swift is saying he has been harassing her for years and she has nothing to do with him.   All the ex BBers posting Rockstar says it is so wrong to bring up kids and families at home in this game.  Janelle comparing him to Maggie.   Andy even hates his game play.  Of course the Cook out are all standing by him, most are living in his house, when Kirkpatrick chickened out of back dooring him, Kyland posted a video of him watching it in Todrick's house, cheering for Todrick.   I think everybody is in for a shock when they get out this season.  Poor Shanna going home to find out her boyfriend broke up with her in there.  I saw another post that said Shanna is worth $15 million, Carson like 7 million, Miesha about 2 million and Todrick 1 million.  And they are doing this show if they win $250,000.  

AVorlon   

So, the show on Saturday will just be a clip show, and we'll see who wins HOH on the Sunday show. In the meantime, I would imagine the actual HOH will happen as soon as they can get around to it.  

angelmi   

The HOH was last night, Todrick won his first one.  Can’t wait to see the scenes tonight that we have not seen.  Ready for Monday’s double evictions and the one hour finale.

angelmi   

Oh my goodness that was stressful,  I so wanted Todd to win veto and kick Todrick out so bad.  But listening to him talk I guess he would not have voted him out.  Now we vote.