Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Kyland

angelmi   

Now they are talking about the people they date, younger, older, white at 10 pm.

they all went to bed at midnight, since they were all tired from the double eviction. Big D told Azah if she wins HOH and has to put up Ky and X. He would rather be on the block, because he could not vote against either one.

Edited by angelmi

AVorlon   

2:10 am housetime

I turn on the feeds, only to find everyone in bed. Probably the earliest all season.   

angelmi   

8 am HT Wake up time, no player pick today just get them out to play veto fast, I hope. 

Ky sleeping in HOH,  Big D/Hannah/Azah sleeping in yacht room

Did not see Tiffany or Xavier. 

angelmi   

Tiffany up talking to the camera happy birthday to my son Christian, 14 years ago I was gifted with the most precious gift from God and I am proud of you. this is your day to be happy and I love you.  blows kisses, then the camera shows her pictures of him taped to the wall. She goes to the kitchen where Derek F has wasted an ocean of water in the kitchen.  Xavier was up and looked at the camera and now Azah in the shower.  Ky came down to get batteries.

Azah asks Tiffany how she slept as she goes to the potty.  When she comes out and Azah says she knows they had a conversation yesterday and Tiffany understands and washes her hands and leaves. 

angelmi   

Tiffany back to bed and the camera right on her and she says you want to talk, I am on the block, I knew it would happy, the only person she can trust is Hannah. She has to win today.  All she can focus on is winning, moving with speed and efficient and there is no time to be emotional so she is not.  It is her son's birthday and happy for that and just know that I love him. and today in history America experience a tragic but 14 years she got her gift today and he is a gift to the world, he is a wonderful young man and she is truly blessed to have him.  As far as the comp, she feels like DX  she has to win and will have to win every  comp from now on because she is the number 1 target, she is not mad she came in to play and she has been playing, if they view me as a threat then it is game, if it is not personal it is game and it is what  it is.  It is all good, my family  Sherry your girl is on the block.  All of you guys know what is going on in this house but in this house we don't know, she should never have trusted Ky.  You know how he talks, you have to work with people. There is not anything major I would change about how you play, she talked too much.  She have to open a little but Xavier never tells anybody nothing, he is not close to anyone in this house.  She is what she is, she has to play as she is.  

angelmi   

She knows that if there was not the 6 of us none of us would be here right now. it is what it is, it is life, at this stage I am only worrying about myself, it is officially an individual game.  I got to save me. and I will. She wants us guys to send her energy. Believe in me, Thank you. 

angelmi   

Azah comes in to lay with her and talk and forgot her mic again, Tiffany says Azah and I are different in this house but we are sisters we love each other, she is going to keep it real, always respect for her.  We don't always see eye to eye.  She has to win the veto today and see who Kyland has to replace.  Azah back with mic and back in bed and they talk about how different the house is compared to week one, 6 people in this house still a lot.  She feels like we are really playing. Azah too. Everybody is still lying in bed.  Tiffany asks her if anybody has said anything, she says in her one on one he asked who I cared about she said Tiffany and Big D.  Tiffany says she probably should never have worked with Ky, when she gets out she will see what he was really doing.  Azah says  she thought the two guys would target each other, and Tiffany says they are working together, They do not want a woman in the F2, they know there is almost all women in jury, just say that.  X and Ky want to be F2, she does not know if they will get there.  One will have to take the other, but does not think it will happen.  Tiffany says if I leave at 6 at least everybody else would get money.  The last 5 get money.  Azah says she is happy with what ever.  She is just happy for whoever wins.  Tiffany does not think they will take DF, but  if X gets to F2 she will vote for him, why would they let him get that far.  That is what Claire said.  

angelmi   

How do you look at the game Xavier played from day 1 and not respect that.  we all deserve the money but X is playing the game and he is still here.  HE is physically fit and had no fight with nobody, no body in jury dislikes him.  He keeps his mouth shut.   If Azah makes it to F2 or Tiffany F2 with X he will walk out with the check,  Only the person that gets him out is better.  She does not think Ky can cut him, he respects his game and does not care if he loses to X.  Ky is all about impact. 

angelmi   

Tiffany says they might carry Big D to the F3 and X might take DF to F2, and tell Ky thank you.  She says wake up to Azah and she says she is seeing it all in her head as Tiffany talks.  

angelmi   

Azah says if you are here next week we take him out, she says if she wins veto and DF goes up and then we vote him out, Next week one of us wins HOH and puts Ky/X up.   She says if she leaves this game this week, she goes this week, she will be mad. But she got back to back HOHs so she can say she made history, and that is something.  Now Ky has 3 HOHs.   Either way they would still get out at 6 whether she won HOH or not.  Azah thought Tiffany and Ky were together, she did too but when she won the second HOH  they stopped talking and disconnected. HE doubted her for doubting him.  HE has to try to trust X over everyone else and trusts her the least because I doubted him, he trust Azah next  because she is very honest with everybody.  

angelmi   

Tiffany called to DR, she hugs Azah and says she is not for everybody and Azah says no body is.  Azah lays there and thinks.

Close up on the Bacon that Big D is cooking and it is burnt.  Then puts the HOT pan in the sink to wash it while it sizzles.  

angelmi   

Tiffany out of DR in time for breakfast and Big D goes to get Azah and says breakfast my queen.  Tiffany not happy it is turkey bacon.  Eggs look good, Xavier buttering a bagel.  

angelmi   

Tiffany, Azah, Big D, Xavier eating breakfast, and Tiffany does not know how she is being viewed, we only know by the zings

Hannah still in bed, has not shown Ky. 

angelmi   

Hannah up and joins them.  Now the others are wondering what their comic book characters are going to be.