Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Kyland

angelmi   

Kyland takes Azah to the hall way between the have not room.  HE tells her that he is not planning on putting her up, he asks who she would like to go up besides them and Derek F.  She says she will respect any decision he has.  He says tomorrow when they have their one on ones let him know which one of the other 3 would she think he should put up, Xavier, Tiffany, Hannah.  At this point she is not pushing him to do anything he does not want to know.  He is trying to make her thinks they have a F3 together.  

angelmi   

Ky has Tiffany in the hall way now,  and he knows how close he was to going home tonight, HE survived by wanting to get the 6 to here.  Now it is tougher to be this HOH, she says she is sorry she did not win it, she tried.  

Xavier and Big D complaining about sweating so much in that comp.  

Ky and Tiffany talking about the swing HOH, and she knows she was wrong.  Tomorrow would be helpful when they talk is how you see the votes and she is ready.  She does not have anything bad to tell him, she knows she was wrong and never did anything against him.  

He is doing his rambling and stuttering and trying to say big words he does not know.  She wanted  to talk to him the other day and not even because she was HOH, she does need him and whether he needs her or not  and it has nothing to do with Claire.  She knows she has to talk to him about transparency and they hug.   (he did not promise her that he would not put her up like he did Azah) 

angelmi   

Tiffany goes to the bathroom and Hannah in there and she warns her what he will say.   Hannah goes to the kitchen and he says he wants to eat first,  No he wants to talk to her while he eats up in the hall way.  

angelmi   

Hannah can't wait till the BB comics and their caps and she tells them about flying on the hang glider and looking at them in the window.  Big D is dreading that one, and says this egg one was his.

Hannah and Ky goes to the have not room instead of the hall.  Congratulations on winning.  She is wearing the bucket hat that Xavier gave Alyssa today.  They have been packing her stuff as they find it, it is every where because she was not planning on leaving.

Ky tries to talk in rambles again to Hannah, keeps saying excuse me, trying to say he had  a moment this evening.  He says the target switched today and now he is considering options now.  After he has more conversations tomorrow he will like to run thru the options with her tomorrow.  She is just letting him ramble and shaking her head.   I am tired and he is so full of it, I am not making it to the HOH room tonight,  Anyone else want to listen to the new HOH, have fun. 

AVorlon   

1:15 am housetime

Hannah was the HOH for just a few minutes, but she still gets a basket and letters. She reads a letter from her little sister out loud, and everyone loves it. There are a lot of nicknames for everyone, and  she is Hannah-banana.  There are dry fruit bars in there, which she says make her throw up. Her sister put them in there as a joke.

It's getting really loud in there, and everyone seems to be shouting.

It seems that Hannah is still the HOH right now,

Edited by AVorlon

AVorlon   

1:50  am housetime

Everyone sitting around in the living room, celebrating their victory.  There is a lot of shouting, and Tiffany is getting really annoying.  I would switch to another feed, but this is all there is.   I can't listen to Tiffany and her screeching anymore.  Too much..  

angelmi   

Almost 9 am and waking up time,  Ky and Big D went to sleep at 5 am so glad the only thing happening today is nominations and sounded like last night it will be Tiffany and Hannah.  

angelmi   

Hannah up and Tiffany in the yacht room talking to Azah and Hannah left and Tiffany tells Azah that Claire/SB were all in an alliance because she did not trust her.  Azah asks how her one on one was with Ky, Azah says he wanted to know I would have done if I had won. She told him she would have put him up.  (she has told Christian, Sararh, and Ky that before)

Tiffany knows it is going to be her. Azah can't wait for BB comics. They say they were both good on the eggs but Ky and Big D were good on the Levers, Azah says she could one egg a minute but Big D's fingers it would take him 3 minutes.  Slow and steady wins that race.  

angelmi   

Azah says they can't wait to get rid of her,  Tiffany says her too.   Tiffany is getting up and leaves the room.  She is wearing shorts and says it is cold.  Xavier walks by and says it is too early, it is just 9 am and he went to the bathroom at 6  Xavier says Ky is going to starts his meetings in 30 minutes. 

angelmi   

Tiffany walks in the bathroom and Big D is getting out of the shower in a little towel scratching himself.   Hannah in the toilet.

Xavier goes to see Azah and says he is not going to be surprised to see his face up there, he just told me he was not letting anyone know, he is just gathering information and he does not know how much information he can gather, there is just 6 of us.  Xavier is not throwing out any names.  Take a shot at me then then it is a good time, so I don't know I can't wait to see what direction he goes. Xavier says I will let you sit in there with the naked Big D and She says she is also naked and his mouth drops to the floor and jokes come on in Julie.  

angelmi   

Big D comes in wearing the tiny towel and puts some under wear on.   I really don't need 4 feeds on him.  

angelmi   

Big D is so mad that Ky beat him fair and square but Big D was so good at that, he gets on his nerves but he does not hold grudges.  HE was asking him if he was good during the comp and that messed up Big D.  Azah says she thought he was acting when he was put on the block last night.  She had no idea he was really mad at Hannah and Tiffany.  HE asked her if she was good for voting to keep him.  Later he told her he was sorry about that, but Big D says he did not him, (I heard him)

Hannah in the bathroom whispering to Tiffany, they both feel like they are going up.  He told her that Big D can not go on the block, and Ky thinks Azah will win the veto and take him down.  She does not think they can win BB comics.  

angelmi   

Xavier comes in the bathroom bringing something to put up and Tiff/Hannah has to stop talking.  Then he goes walking into Yacht room and Big D and Azah have to stop talking, he says he is doing dishes, they thank him. 

angelmi   

Ky comes downstairs and asks for people to come talk to him.  Xavier says he will be up at 9:30 and Ky says 9:40 and X says 9:45.  

Xavier goes to sit in the LR and Tiffany comes in and teases each other for being Kings and queens. And calls Ky a joker and Tiff says that is why you are going home and he laughs, while he munches on an apple. 

angelmi   

I can't stand hearing him eat so I can't feeds to see Tiffany in the hall and the audio is still the apple, so gross.

Tiffany is moaning a lot that chicken pen.  They jokes about it being racist to put them in the cages last night.