Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Kyland

angelmi   

Tiffany tells X that she will sign the paper right now, $750,000 to Xavier from the Cook out, and Xavier thinks Claire messed that up with her eviction speech and has already turned the jury against him.  He thanks her for her talk and he will think about what he is going to do, and he appreciates that she is still fighting for it.  

angelmi   

Tiffany goes to Hannah and tells her she expected it,  and Hannah is fine, she is not goign anywhere.  Xavier goes to the LR to talk to Azah.  Ky called to DR again and Big D is mad that BB i s taking his man away from his cuddle time. 

angelmi   

Hannah is sorry she could not beat Ky in the veto.  If she goes home, she will campaign like hell for her in the jury, no one deserves to win more then Tiffany.  Tiffany thanks her but she knows it is her, and she can't wait to see Derek X and Claire.  Hannah thinks Derek X and Claire has figured it all out now. 

angelmi   

Xavier telling Azah that he has no doubt that Tiffany would take him out if she stayed.  Azah is worried about Ky going after them now.  Azah says a lot of people are taking out people they think will win. (really)

angelmi   

Azah telling Xavier about her coded cheat sheet, she created it and only she can read it, she worked on that thing for hours.   She is sad (wonder if they took it)

Tiffany and Hannah still playing chess. 

angelmi   

KY downstairs so X goes upstairs and tells him that Tiffany says Hannah is coming after him so he has to win HOH, and he has to put her up and who else, Big D says Azah, he says she will be upset because she has not been up,  Big D says that does not matter.  It is her turn.  There is too many women in jury.  No one wants to risk taking Azah or Hannah to F2 then good luck.  Xavier says Ky will take a shot at them.  Big D says we have a deal to take each other to F3.  Xavier says we have a deal not to touch each other till F3.  So he will have the jury swag that but he won't honor that. 

angelmi   

Xavier is worried about winning F5 HOH and not being able to play in F4 HOH which is the most important one,  Big D says he will win F4.  

angelmi   

Big D says here is how he sees it, Tiffany goes, Then Hannah, Then Azah, then the 3 gentlemen got to the end.  Xavier says maybe Azah wins F5 and takes out Hannah.  Big D says if you feel I am behind you then throw it to me and I will take out Hannah.  IF Hannah wins Veto then Azah goes.  Big D says Azah knows she will be a pawn and goes at F4.  She has no choice.   Xavier is pacing the walk around the bed where the lights are.  They worry about Ky having the jury.  

angelmi   

Derek tells Xavier that Tiffany told him that Xavier has played a perfect game and the whole jury is going to give it to him, Derek says he has just as good a case to win because he made all the moves behind the scenes and Tiffany told him this is not Big Friends game, Derek said just because he won some comps he is going to beat me, and Tiffany said yes.  Xavier said she told me that this is not Big Love game because she did not want me to take Ky to F2 so she is just playing us all, she told me Hannah was coming after me.  Derek says that is why I want Tiffany to go home first.  Derek says if that back yard is not open tonight, then the HOH is tomorrow.  If it is physical or puppet master then Xavier likes his odds.  Derek thinks Hannah can win puppet.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Xavier pissed that they saw Ky in the room with Hannah, he might be making a deal with her to put me up.  He is freaking out still about being put up and if he had not won veto then that was his game. Still pacing and breathing like Big D over Hannah coming after him..he says he has to go work out. He is about to blow.  And sniffing at the same time.  

angelmi   

Xavier has spent the last hour complaining about Hannah going after him next week, then he and Big D start trying to remember Kaycee’s last comps where she voted out Angelia but neither can remember the comp so he goes to get Hannah to come up and use her knowledge to help them.  

angelmi   

5:30 pm  Still the same  Xavier is pacing and getting upset because Ky is down stairs helping Azah cook again, making jury points.    Tiffany and Hannah still playing chess.  Big D still upset that Tiffany does not think he has a resume and that Hannah is going to go after him because she does not want the guys to take him to the F2 just so they can win against him.  

angelmi   

6:30 pm Xavier comes down stairs and Ky goes up and laying in bed with Big D who spent the last 2 hours bashing Ky to X and now bashing X to KY. 

Hannah tells Tiffany that when she told Big D that her mother was South African he did not know that meant she was black too.  they never wanted her in the cook out, the first time they started in, Hannah came in and they said they would watch over her, then 3 days later Tiffany went to each one and wanted Hannah in it because she knew she was black too, and that is when Tiffany came up with the partners plan. Hannah did not know the name till Azah accidently told her.   They go to the kitchen and Azah is cooking alone and they both offer to help her, and Azah goes to lay down, the reason it takes her 3 hours to cook is because she has to play down every 30 minutes and dinner is never ready till 10.  

angelmi   

7 pm Azah calls her king down for dinner, she made chicken pot pie.  Everybody comes down and Big D tells Hannah BB put her clothes she left in the washer last night in the SR.  

angelmi   

Dinner and cooking over and now Azah gets cuddly time with Azah while Hannah is cleaning up the kitche n  Xavier does not clean his duty is hugging the cook.  Ky and Tiffany at the table talking while Big D is gone again, back up to HOH to listen to music and wait for Ky,  Ky is massaging Tiffany's feet at the table.