Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 10 - HOH: Kyland

angelmi   

Xavier says Big D just wanted F5, and Azah does not care when she goes,  we could just take Hannah to F3.  Xavier says next week we do the Hannah/Azah noms and if one comes down Big D goes up.  Xavier tells Azah that her argument of not going up is something she could use F2, so we need to get that over with too.  So if the comp is face swap Hannah could win.  

angelmi   

Hannah asked Azah about her talk and she says he is thinking about using the veto and it could be her. She talked to him all afternoon and nothing game.  Xavier comes to get Hannah to go up to Kyland.

BigD reading rule book in LR and Xavier starts to read it out loud and D says don’t do that and feeds switch to all 4 on Tiffany reading Bible. 

angelmi   

KY and Hannah talking in HOH.  She is studying the chess set and seeing what he is planning.  He can’t promise her a F3 and he is not keeping Tiffany, but they can talk again tomorrow after veto meeting.  She says you are not safe after the new HOH, he says he should be with her, she says her deal was for if she came down.  Well we will see how the rest of the week goes. He would love to welcome her to F5 but don’t trust the vote.  Hannah says you said there is no world that Tiff and X are able to make it together and why does it matter what X wants.  He can’t say. 

AVorlon   

2:30 am housetime

I turn on the feeds, but there is no activity in the house. Just as well, since I saw a good bit of the Tiffany apology tour last night, and I don't need any more of that. 

angelmi   

8:30 am HT turn in the feeds expecting everYbody to be asleep and the lights are on in the yacht room and Azah sitting up awake and BigD is not in bed.  Upstairs is Tiffany and Ky all cuddled up and BB zooms in on a kitchen knife beside him.  So I check Twitter and they had an earthquake 30 minutes ago,  they say he had went downstairs for a snack. And left the knife in his pocket.  Then I see a video of Big D telling Azah a lie that Xavier really likes her but can’t show it right now because of the game.  They knew the backyard was closing this morning so they know there is something happening this week.  Kyland and Tiffany’s talk went no where because she kept lying to him.  She is now trying to blame the Christian vote problem on Xavier and that it was Xavier and Christian that had went to get Britini not her. 

angelmi   

Tiffany goes downstairs and Ky gets up and makes his bed.

Tiffany, Azah, Hannah in the bathroom putting on make up guessing why they were woke up so early, and hoping Davonne is coming to visit, or Dr Will.   They are talking about S22 and then watching S10 and liked him, he wanted that car, and he was the grumpy old man, I think Memphis.  ha! Tiffany says you needed to watch S10 first and then Azah says OMG Memphis and Keesha when they announced S22.  

Ky is upstairs in HOH doing push ups. 

Big D was missing this morning taking a shower, then Xavier got up and took a shower.  

Tiffany talking about Janelle and Keesha last season.  

Ky goes to the bathroom.  Then comes back to put a towel over the floor for him to work out on.

angelmi   

Hannah leaves bathroom and Tiffany goes over to whisper to Azah,  I think she said she wants to go.  

Ky's exercising breathing sounds like Tiffany is still in there.  

Tiffany says she loves Whitney's makeup.  

angelmi   

feeds at pets at 9am  Don't know if early veto ceremony or a surprise they think is coming today since the back yard closed and they got woke up so early.  

angelmi   

Feeds back at 10  Ky did not use the veto and Tiffany or Hannah will be voted out Thursday during double eviction.

Big D sitting in the LR.  Xavier in the kitchen.  They are comparing notes on how bad they lied to Alyssa.  Hannah made a F2 with her, Big D and Xavier made a F3.  Now they don't think anybody but Ky will get SB's vote. 

angelmi   

Big D says Tiffany has Claires, Hannah has DX,  Xavier has Alyssa, Ky has SB, Azah has Brit, he has no one.  

angelmi   

Tiffany joins the LR,  Hannah says Whitney wanted all the guys gone, and Big D says that is when he went after her.  Now they just have women in the jury with DX and they all will vote for a woman to win.  Xavier says they all went after each other.  

angelmi   

Kyland cuddling Azah on the couch while X and DF cook breakfast and he tells her that he does not want her to give Tiffany a pity vote (Tiffany already told her that too)  She says she will tell her.  He asks if she slept well, she says she did.

(he didn't Tiffany talked to him for hours, probably got 2 hours)

angelmi   

Azah and Tiffany talking on the couch after Ky leaves and she says that song  Candy is about cocaine  I just asked Alexa to play it and it is by Machine Gun Kelly  they must have played it this morning.  Ky brings Azah breakfast to the LR couch right in front of Tiffany.   gross watching her eat.   She eats a couple of bites and has to lay back down.  She is as vertical as Big D is all the time.  Tiffany said her job is to drive Ky crazy this week.  She has already started and he is teasing her of trying to have him murdered.   Xavier tells her to be NICE.  Ky eats his breakfast.  Tiffany puts on a nice voice and says she just wants to make him happy.  Xavier made the eggs with  cheese in it, and Ky does not like it.  He is fine and Xavier says you were in the DR and everybody else wanted cheese.  Ky says always go with the group, don't worry about my preference.  

angelmi   

Tiffany and Kyland keep making sexual innuendos to each other while she cooks some potatoes, and some pineapple, and then she asks if she can taste his pineapple, he says here for you to enjoy, she says it is really good, he is glad she likes it.  He is going to make him some more eggs because he does not like eggs with cheese.   Tiffany says she likes the big chunks of pineapple, and he hopes they are not over welling.  Tiffany called to DR.  Xavier says he told you Ky went to DR, then Hannah and now Tiffany.  Xavier does not mind cooking for 6 but did not want to try when there was 16.  Azah says she is cooking chicken pot pie since Xavier did not get any when she last made it after her have not midnight meal and he was already asleep.  

angelmi   

Hannah goes to the kitchen and sees the clock says 11:11 and makes a wish please send Davonne into this house, she would combust.  Ky says that would be amazing.  

Xavier is eating another apple with those choppers and his mic right there, had to get out of the LR fast.  He eats one every day,  I got a package of caramel apples with my groceries this week since I am not going to the fair this year,  I need to make some funnel cakes too.  

Big D is in the yacht room reading the Bible out loud to Azah now. She helps him with the words.