Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Comedy

jerrye25   

It's always on and I always have it on as background noise if nothing else is on. In my opinion, Amy Farrah Fowler is the best character on TV.

- "It's a Tiara!"

Putitonme! Putitonme!

I realized the other day that somehow I've managed to see some of the episodes so many times that I can tell from the opening joke which episode it is and I've got some of the dialogue memorized. The only other show I can do that with is the Brady Bunch.

Heroin and alcohol. I hope the rest of the cast is able to stay strong. For the most part, those were all unknown kids/very young adults when the show started and they have certainly found fame together. A tragedy like this could really mess them up. I'd hate to see any of the rest of the cast turn to drugs because of this.

Jade   

Am I the only one who sat through TWO brutally long (and offensively bad) hours of Scream Queens just to see Ariana Grande get stabbed in the neck?

I doubt I'll ever watch it again. But, I did get a little laugh out of it.

I enjoyed it all. I've had a love-hate relationship with Ryan Murphy but this is so far firmly in the love column. Then again, I unironically love Showgirls so who am I to say what's good or not?

Jade   

I just saw Showgirls a couple weeks ago... and I'll admit to sort of loving it, too. But, I'm blaming this on the fact that I went to Vegas for the very first time last year. So, I'm still in the middle of a mini crush for the insanity of it all. Just like Vegas, it's so over the top... it's fun... and darkly funny.

How do you make a Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate Vegas style? ...Throw in a couple very generous shots of your favorite liquor.

I watch reruns every day and they're on the heinous final season. I'm so ready for Amy Sherman Palladino to come in and fix everything. It will be terribly sad without Richard.

siandam   

The fact that Edward Herrmann will be missing from the new Gilmore Girls makes it so bittersweet for me.

I just hope that all the rest of the cast will come back, including Melissa McCarthy.

uaintjak   

So if you were a fan of 30 Rock, I can't recommend The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmitt on Netflix highly enough. I just binge watched it and I'm in love.