Sign in to follow this  
MrsGryn

Comedy

MrsGryn   

We will keep watching. I have abiding love for Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara for SCTV. 

Looks like I just decided on what to binge watch.  I also have loved O'Hara and Levy since the SCTV days.  They were also fabulous in the Christopher Guest films.  (Best in Show, A Mighty Wind, Waiting for Guffman..)

uaintjak   

Out of the four main characters, Levy is actually my least favorite, which should tell you something about how good the others are.  Catherine O'Hara is simply amazing, and Levy's son and the girl who plays Alexis are just so much fun to watch.

AVorlon   

I've currently got Schtt's Creek in my back pocket to watch next, while I'm busy with Kim's Convenience right now. I'm also considering watching Arrested Development again. That aired in the early 2000's, and I always thought of that as the best comedy ever on television. I haven't seen it in something like 15 years, so it may be interesting to see how it holds up.  It was one of the first comedies to go without a live audience or a laugh track.    

uaintjak   

Love Arrested Development but not so much after season 3.  I'm halfway through season 2 of Kim's Convenience