Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 9 - HOH: Tiffany

Magpie   

"I want to speak to customer service" - Kyland, after he's evicted 

Tsylyst   

Time for the swinging endurance competition. Alyssa and Derek F had already fallen before the credits rolled. Claire has to throw it because she's the "secret" HOH.

So that just leaves a Cookout member to win.

Feeds just came back...

9-2-2021 9.03.05 PM 0010.png

angelmi   

Feeds are back, I can not believe Alyssa fell so fast, I knew Big D would not make it long.  One more before Claire has to fall.  Lots of moaning from hitting Bubbles.  

Tsylyst   

Per Julie, the elephant is called Bubbles because it's blowing bubbles out of its butt.

9-2-2021 9.04.24 PM 0011.png

9-2-2021 9.05.01 PM 0012.png

angelmi   

Tiffany hit the elephant hard and says Damn Mr Elephant.   Guys are not liking that rope between their legs, Ky is sitting down and says we should all fall at once so we can't all be have nots.  Hannah moaning about her head, hope her wrist is ok.  

MrsGryn   

Watching the Quad Cam, I see a bunch of people on an amusement park swing ride, DerekF and Alyssa looking sad and an elephant farting bubbles. Seems like a great kids birthday party theme!

MrsGryn   

Hannah's head hurts, she states. This is likely due to the fact that Derek F dropped her like a sack of potatoes on the hammock after he was scared by the most harmless insect ever. I mean, the man grew up in Philly. They have cockroaches the size of Norwegian Roof rats. Get a grip, dude. 

MrsGryn   

Derek mutters that he is pissed and is so tired of not winning or being a have-not or something else. I'm tired of him e-voting every week instead of learning how to read the goddam cue cards correctly. 

There are mannequins picked up at a Macy's yard sale spraying unknown sticky liquid on the hamsters. Azah looks like she was bombed with liquid baby powder.

Derek's main job now is to let people know when they are about to slam into the farting elephant. I feel this defeats the purpose and cheapens the competition. 

angelmi   

Darn too bad Claire could not have waited till one more fell, now she is a have not with Derek F and Alyssa.  Azha and Hannah are complaining.  Hannah down. 

angelmi   

Now we see if the others throw it to Azah like they promised they would do.   She is in a ball.