Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Grade Week 2

Grade Week 2  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. How would you grade the week on a scale of A to F with A being good and F being a combo platter of Elissa's ducklips, Kathy's mascara and Victoria's hair extensions?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Tsylyst   

How would you grade the week on a scale of A to F with A being good and F being a combo platter of Elissa's ducklips, Kathy's mascara and Victoria's hair extensions?

gforce   

I said "D", because I've yet to be truly entertained.

Magpie   

It's a B from me, because I love that the two most annoying hammies are on the mac, that Frenchie is probably going home, that Derek X won (and didn't use) Veto, that Tiffany is playing what appears to be a really good game, that even the announcer guy seems happier this season... I'm sure I'm forgetting some other things. I'm still really liking this season so far! 

angelmi   

When Frenchie walks out that door it will be A plus. 

JunkTV   

C- I wanted to see an all week melt down by Frenchie and although he started off that way once on the block he hasn't been nearly as entertaining accepting his eventual departure as I had hoped.

C - with the Kyland factor greatly influencing that grade.  Sure, it will be lovely to watch Frenchie walk out of the house, but without a blindside backdoor, it's merely average.  

SBTZMom   

I gave it an “F” (for Frenchie) 

There’s no where to go but up, after he’s evicted. 
He’s made it difficult to watch, for sure. 

Tsylyst   

I literally yawned when Kyland started talking in the DR last night. And the most interesting filler they can come up with after two weeks in the house is Hannah trying to mimic Brent's accent? This season is off to a real boring start.

I'm grading this week a D, and that's only up from an F because we (hopefully) get to dump Frenchie at the end of it.