MrsGryn

Dancing With The Stars

Carrie-Ann (finally) admitted to wearing wigs this season.  I'm guessing she's the next "celebrity" who will roll out a line of wigs.  

MrsGryn   

I think Anne Heche was blacklisted by Hollywood for having a giant drug-fueled meltdown in Fresno, California. 

not pregnant - while she has always been curvy, she has filled out since her Victoria's Secret modeling days.  None of her wardrobe presented this season has flattered her curves.

angelmi   

Carrie Ann is not wearing wigs on the Talk, maybe they don't have make up and hair people on the DWTS.  She did say on the Talk that she has lupus and it made my mom's hair really thin.  She has been bragging about her new boyfriend that she met that is her neighbor and they have been camping a lot together.   I am not liking Tyra or her costumes and the show this season at all, guess most is the covid crap too. 

chrysana   

I tried to watch the first episode; but, Tyra is just too irritating for me. I fast forward for Johnny Weir's performance and then delete.

Can the producers finally admit that Tyra is a horrible host?  The retrospective had more appearances by the smize queen than all the stars put together.