MrsGryn

Dancing With The Stars

So the judges were announced for Dancing with the Stars Junior.  I just may like this judging panel more than the regular show.  However, I'm still trying to wrap my head around there being enough "stars" in the Junior realm interesting enough to tune in.....so I'm holding my final opinion until the contestants are announced.  If Honey Boo Boo is included, I'm out.

I don't mind the child, but you know that mother won't let her appear if she isn't in the audience and included in weekly interviews.  

Ashamed to admit that I watch the latest iteration of the Honey Boo Boo saga: Mama June From Not to Hot.  June has custody of HBB, now known as Alana and is in mediation with Sugar Bear, Alana's bio father, over visitation rights.  Don't judge me, there's nothing much to watch on Friday.

Shannon   

I find myself watching this weird family, cheap thrills.  So the sex offender is one of her exes, the two middle girls are his, but Mama June thought he was only the father of one.  I do not think June was ever sure of who fathered her children.  It's still sure if Sugar Bear is Alana's father, his wife tried to get a DNA test done but it didn't work and he refuses to take the test because Alana is his only hope to keep those checks coming in.  June is legally blind.  Her oldest daughter had two extra thumbs and little fingers, and both of her children have it.  Anna's extra digits were removed when she was an infant but she won't have her children's removed because that's part of who they are.  

Honey Boo Boo has been seriously damaged by being on these shows, she's very obese, she walks around like she's the Queen of the show, and is quite deluded.  And then there is Sugar Bear's wife, good gawd is that woman stupid, and she's so jealous of June.  She reacts just like Alana, all huff and puff with no gas.  I can't help myself, I watch them.  

MrsGryn   

So far, I am enjoying the season. Some contenders, some there for the paycheck. I haven't made it through this week's episode yet (had to record since we had Monday Night Football), but the pre-dance package for Alexis was sooo emotional. Beautiful dance, too. 

Funny enough, watching the preview for DWTS Jr. that they did last week was enough to make me run from it. Is anyone watching the junior edition?

The two reasons I'm sticking with Juniors is Mandy Moore and Adam Rippon.  I could care less about the children, really.  But watching these two judge the kids is better than unicorns and rainbows for the soul!

I'm also watching Juniors.  I love a good train wreck, and Honey Boo Boo is sure to deliver.  I'm just waiting for someone to raise a stink about MacKenzie Ziegler competing when clearly she is a dancer.  All those seasons on Dance Moms had to give her some advantage.