Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Live Feed Recaps, Week 1 - HOH: Frenchie

Brent is playing ball with someone off screen, and you know what Mom says about playing ball in the house.

Whitney and Britini saunter on through. 

And we're back at WBRB before I could even see who is up in the game room.  

angelmi   

Frenchie has been stuck in HOH for a while giving Sarah fatherly advise.

Downstairs there was a cornhole game using a hat and now cooking.  The bubbles are horrible this year, I think they push the button every time they make an announcement over the speaker. 

angelmi   

Frenchie in  the  bathroom with Hannah, Alyssa, Tiffany, Azah, Whitney and Xavier talking about cokes at Mcdonalds, In and Out. And they wants to do a tour after the show to Disney World where several of them live in Florida.   Fame Whores already.

Derek F is cooking again. Some at the kitchen table are rolling a ball to the edge to see who gets closest to not going over. 

angelmi   

Dinner is served. hamburgers.  Everybody at the table talking about about Jessica/Cody's season when the girl quit before the feeds started.  Everybody is so grateful to be there.  Lots of chit chat.  oops no one warned Derek X there was apples in the salad and he is allergic.  Oh well.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Well it just made his throat tickle, he is alive. Now what would rather and banging on the table.  Why do people always have to play games to keep from being bored, just because they don't have a phone, tv, computer to play with.  The ones not cleaning up are in the LR playing like the TV  works and they   are watching the Olympics. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Tiffany, Ky, Derek X did the dishes.

The rest are in the LR talking about being able to take naps today.  They hope the back yard will be open tomorrow.  It is going to suck to only have the back yard just one day (Big D is a smoker)  Claire just said that Big D reminds her of a boxer.  

angelmi   

Hannah, Christian, Tiffany, Britini are all learning the days and events song and singing it  for the whole house.  I think they should be keeping this information to their selves.  

Hannah telling Claire, Azah about her messed up belly button piercing and feeds switch to Whitney and Britini riding the bikes again. 

Edited by angelmi

AVorlon   

3:15 AM housetime

IN the have not room, Xavier and Sarah are discussing showmances. Sarah says there will be a few, and she can't wait to see how they evolve. She won't participate, and Xavier says he won't either. He's going to leave that to the younger guys like Christian. Sarah says Xavier would match up well with Azah.

In the main bathroom, Christian talks about his acting career taking off. He says being on the set makes him so happy and it's a thrill for him.  He wants to see a therapist to better understand himself and get to be a better actor. he is wearing a red hair bag and looks ridiculous. 

AVorlon   

3:35 AM housetime

In the main bathroom, Christian and Brent are working together and decide that a girl needs to go next week to balance things out..  Kyland is there, too, and they whisper their plans to each other.   Kyland is shirtless, but I'm afraid that does nothing for me.

Brent leaves, and Christian talks about how he can't talk to a girl without being accused of starting a showmance.   It happens with every girl he talks to. 

Kyland talks and talks, but never seems to really say anything. There are words, but they don't add up to much.  

AVorlon   

4:00 AM housetime

It looks like everyone is in bed now, except for Christian and Kyland, who continue to plot in the bathroom.   They throw out names like Butchers and Slaughterhouse, which I take to be alliances. Kyland continues  to babble on and on, and Christian finally makes a break for it and heads to bed. .   

angelmi   

8 am HT  All sleeping hammies 2 feeds on the coral reef and that is where Frenchie is sleeping again,  he gave the HOH to Tiffany tonight, he does not like sleeping up there away from the people.  The other 2 feeds is the hall way bedroom.

Today is Kyland's birthday and they are going to celebrate with a Toga party, poor Alyssa does not have sheets on her bed so she will have to use that have not bed's blanket.  

Sometime last night I read they got to go outside again.  And Britini got sick from eating the hamburgers that Big D cooked.

The bathing suit pictures came out today that they took 2 days ago and I was shocked with their choice, check out Christian's hand covering up Azah's private parts and Brent's hand is right below Frenchie's private parts, shocking that is the one that put out. Frenchie is in the middle with all the guys arms around each other and Claire with the guys while the girls sits on the lawn chairs.  

Tonight they will do the Covid tests again and everybody is complaining about the feeds going to bubbles so much when the speaker calls them to DR so that is going to be bad tonight. 

angelmi   

8:30 am  Sarah Beth to the bathroom and giggling while she puts the towel back under the sink, she filled up the inside of the towel to dry your hands on with powder, soap, or shaving cream as a prank.  She goes back to have not room and climbs in the bed next to Xavier, it looks like a ping pong table with the plastic in the middle for the net and it is like it has legs on one end so it teeter tooters when they lay in it, looks very uncomfortable but so do the other things they are sleeping in up there.  I can't wait to see them off have nots Wednesday night and see who is next  (I am hoping Frenchie and Big D)

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Frenchie to the bathroom and washed his hands and dryed them on the other towel, did not get the prank.  He goes to the kitchen in the dark. Then up the stairs, to HOH and into the HOH bathroom. Looks like the back yard is open.  

angelmi   

9:30 am HT  Wake up time,  Xavier and Derek X in the hammock talking about helping each other.

Alyssa in bed in have not talking to Christian. 

angelmi   

Claire and Tiffany up talking in HOH about Travis going out first, he is such a good sport.

All the guys are out at the hammock now, talking about music.