Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Britini D'Angelo - Jokers - Evicted 6th

Tsylyst   
27 minutes ago, nixiechick said:

I'm watching last nights episode now. Is ti possible for her to NOT completely overreact to every single thing that happens? 

Occupational hazard of being a kindergarten teacher?

19 minutes ago, angelmi said:

She says she is a shield for every female in the house she should stay to protect them.

I don't understand this - how is she protecting the rest of the females? The only person she protects by staying is herself!

AVorlon   

Yes, it doesn't make any sense, because no one is targeting females This is her way of making herself relevant, even though she's not. She is one self-delusional chick, and I can't believe she got 100 dollars from the viewers. Probably one of the most annoying houseguests ever, and that's hard to do.

chrysana   

I can't believe she got the money either. I was waiting for a meltdown when she scanned her card as I thought she'd only get 50 and therefore she'd be upset that America doesn't love her.

How America??? How?

zclue   

A lot of people on reddit love her. I just don't get it. 

Magpie   

Reddit is very focused on the fact that Britini has autism. 

chrysana   

I missed that she has autism. I thought I read ADHD - and took medication daily; however, I could be wrong on what I read. I went back and reread her CBS bio linked at the top of her first post here. I will say she has varied interests and that she's quite skilled/accomplished in them all. Lots of accomplishments and even more so if the ADHD and autism diagnosis are correct.

However, I still find her a bit too much and I'm ready for her to leave the house.

zclue   

@chrysana - I don't know if she wrote it anywhere in her bio, but she definitely talked about it in her intro in the first episode. Regardless, I am also ready to see her leave.

I do wonder what she'd have been like in the house if she started out on a team with more calm, grounded people around her like Xavier or Claire. Her team of Frenchie, Azah and Derek F was just so chaotic and reactionary. There was no one in her inner circle to keep her grounded, imo.

angelmi   

Even with autism she was able to get a masters and now a school teacher but I think she has a lot of fans from her Tiktoks just like Hannah.  

Yeah, they were all afraid they couldn’t beat you in the end, that’s why they booted your ass. Sure, that’s the reason. Did they actually tell her this? Or was it like a Big D thing to get her to shut up?

She very well may be more delusional than Cowboy (yes, I went old-school with that BB5 reference).

This hammie is the one for whom I most worry in returning to her post-BB world.  Her delusions of popularity may just shatter her psyche.  Bless her heart, she'll never turn out to be the legacy she'd hoped to become from her BB adventure.