Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Britini D'Angelo - Jokers - Evicted 6th

Tsylyst   

britini.jpg

Photo via CBS

Hometown: Niagara Falls, New York
Current City: Niagara Falls, New York

Three words that describe you: Driven, compassionate, and loving.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
THE COMPETITIONS! I am SO excited to compete and really PLAY THIS GAME! I am a competitor at heart. I grew up as an athlete, I am still an athlete, and I thrive in competitive environments. I'm ready to put my best foot forward in the house and give every competition 100 percent! You're not going to see me throwing many competitions, I really have no idea how I could "throw" a comp. Like Frankie Grande said, I just don't think throwing competitions is in me, ya know? I'm going all-in into every competition!

But, if you see me throwing something, know that I'm 100 percent doing it for a strategic reason. I'm not throwing a comp for no good reason. That I will hardcore have to think through, evaluate my options, and see what's my best move. I am also really excited to meet new people! I'm a total extrovert by nature! I love interacting with people, learning about their passions for life, and truly what makes them the person they are today!

Oh my goodness, wait... how could I forget this. THE COSTUMES! I want to wear a costume SO BADLY in the Big Brother house! That has always been a dream of mine! I would love if my costume came with safety, but I'll 100 percent wear a costume! 

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game is, simply put, to never forget who I am as an individual, be AUTHENTIC in the house, win competitions in order to secure relationships/alliances in the house, and not be afraid to make the BIG MOVES! Big risk means even bigger reward! 

Full bio: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216517/

tlh9   

At first some vibe kinda made me like her, a little.  Then she mentioned Frankie.

Tsylyst   
23 hours ago, Tsylyst said:

I want to wear a costume SO BADLY in the Big Brother house! That has always been a dream of mine!

I already just want her to stop.

MrsGryn   

How about a Frankie Grande costume that poops glitter once an hour?

tlh9   

Great.  Now I wanna see that.

Oh lord, she's awfully sure she's special, isn't she. I can't wait for her to be eaten alive. 

AVorlon   

I thought she came across pretty well in the premiere. Lots of positive energy. 

ff174   

In case you missed it, she's all about winning competitions ... except when she's not.

The more I see of her, the more I'm convinced my first take on her was spot on. I kinda want her to go up again next week and just finally be gone. 

angelmi   
Posted (edited)

Ha and all her talk about being so strong worrying everybody was going to be so scared of her. 

Edited by angelmi

chrysana   

If you don't want to be on the block...do something about it. She'd meltdown (more than she already has) if she was on the block a third time.

I'm good for her to go - who runs around the house demanding toilet paper be on the holder a certain way. I'd be running around changing the roll to the opposite of her demands if I was in the house. Girl, it's on the holder - be happy.

I just switched off tonight's episode and they showed Britt getting bread in the kitchen.  It finally hit me that she resembles a grown up Natalie from "The Facts of Life"!

angelmi   

If I was there I would nominate her for being a toilet paper guard.

I'm watching last nights episode now. Is ti possible for her to NOT completely overreact to every single thing that happens?