Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Brent Champagne - Aces - Evicted 3rd

tlh9   

Holy crap, last night's show was *awesome* just because of Brent, I laughed many times during that episode, haha!

At one point I was even thinking, "this has got to be an act, right?  RIGHT??  no one can be THIS ..... " and then I couldn't think of a good enough word there.  un-self-aware?  unable to read a room/other people?  stuck on themselves?

But that was one hell of a show and I can't wait for tonight!

I've read on other sites that Derek F told Brent he doesn't have the votes.  I can't confirm that, but Derek F seems to shoot his mouth off about everything, so I wouldn't be surprised.  It might not be the blindside I was hoping for.

My radar about all the hammies this year was way off.  I couldn't have been more wrong in my first impressions of most of them.

angelmi   

Yes he did and  Christian accidentally said 3 white guys going first. But Brent is still thinking he has the votes 

tlh9   

So.  It's Derek F. I have to thank for ruining my entertainment factor last night.  I got myself a snack and was all set for laughing at his egotistical ass.  Dammit.  Even Julie seemed to be wanting more of a reaction, haha!