Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Kyland Young - Queens - Evicted 13th

Those hammies must have really strong stomachs.  I can't believe they didn't send him home for that, if not for his superior attitude and nonsensical never-ending speeches. He might be hot if he had a bag over his head and tortilla and his mouth taped shut, but that's probably a lot to ask.

Magpie   

I had seen clips here and there, and loved that the editors gave us this segment (with X's commentary) last night. Gross, sure, but also hilarious.

7 hours ago, copssister said:

The tortilla assault is impossible to wipe from my memory bank - it's one of the most disturbing behaviors (with smelling his used dental floss coming in a close second) I've seen throughout all seasons of BB.

I have to disagree. The sniffing of his own USED dental floss must come in first.

How did this go on for an entire season without anyone commenting on it?

Edited by Rose Lynn
question added

I, sadly, am a Kyland in real life. I smell everything. I mean everything. Now, I would NOT use my bare hands to touch food, say a tortilla, and put it back, because I can smell what I need to smell through the bag. I smell fruit and vegies for ripeness and sweetness, when you know know. I smell clothes from the washer (I can tell when it wasn't rinsed properly and put it back for more rinse), I smell face cloths to make sure nobody has touched before I use it (yes, I can tell). I have a very heightened sense of smell and people's smells bother me in general. Yes, I can smell that cavity (yikes) from 3 feet  away. I have been this way since 6 years old. It could be a sickness but I assure he is not alone.

Just watched a post-eviction  interview with Kyland (With Sharon Tharp for US magazine) and asked about his parting words to Xavier, he said that he doesn't regret them because they were "objectively true" in that he and X had had discussions about wanting to take on competitors face-to-face. He also said that he realized they would "strike a chord" but that you got to have some fun on your way out. Well, if his definition of having fun is spitefully bringing up the son of someone's dead brother and throwing it in his face, I want to know how he defines being really nasty. The best moment of last night, in my opinion, was when he just couldn't make himself leave the house and went running back for his drink while Julie was bellowing. "KYLAND! KYLAND!". Great TV.

Magpie   

That whole exit was some hilarious old school type of BB. We seldom see any good drama these days thanks to social media, so I was loving it!

Well, until a couple of days ago I had fairly good thoughts about Ky. After the nasty tortilla incident and the post eviction drama I would be happy to never see him again on my TV. 

MrsGryn   

I would not be surprised if Kyland was trying to goad X into shoving or punching him in the face which, no matter how well-deserved, would have gotten X kicked out and Kyland (wrongfully) thinking he would be back in the game if that happened.

Frankly, Kyland showed his true self there. Every other person has left the house with class and dignity or at least a reasonable facsimile. Not Sniffer McGee, though.

angelmi   

A video of him on the Price is Right was posted today, he lost a vacation to Greece but so wild he got picked for both CBS shows and lost both.