Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Kyland Young - Queens - Evicted 13th

angelmi   

Twitter has found his account and has had a party all day with the crap he posted for years,  One is a class action law suit against a delivery service and another complaining to McDonalds that the price of a breakfast sandwich is $3.00 when you can buy a whole dozen eggs for that amount.   HE has always been this weird that we are seeing today. I hope Sarah stays away from him after the show.  I feel she is going to be so ashamed she fell for his con artist ways.  The whole BB world is sick of his rants and worried about Julie the day he is evicted.  I so hope he goes during the double or triple 9/16th and there is no time for interviews. 

Magpie   

Those #KyComplains posts are pretty funny; I was reading some last night. "Customer service?" He complains a LOT, and finally has some entertainment value for me. 

MrsGryn   

Why would anyone be worried about Julie? Like he is going to attack her on live TV after he is evicted?

Magpie   

Good question, MrsG. I haven't seen anyone post anything like that. 

angelmi   

You  can't shut him up  his one on ones are 2 hours long.  If he goes out during triple eviction then they won't have time for interviews between comps.  He is also going to be scary if he is in Jury, they think he will be a bitter juror.  SO he is going to have to go out F4 to the motel and round table only or F3 just back stage for a minute before they bring them out, so he can't taint the jury. 

This must be the proverbial TV show versus live feeds impressions.  While Production revealed Ky's behavior this week may be been self-servingly sketchy, I'm unclear as to what's been going on in the house 24/7 which would cause such concern.  

chrysana   

I haven't heard or read the comments from the BB world about people being afraid for Julie as this is my only source of BB news. However, I wonder if the comments mean that people are worried about Julie not being able to get a word in during the exit interview as Kyland tends to drone on. I wouldn't want to talk to him either - but, Julie's a pro. I have little doubt that she'll be able to handle him.

18 hours ago, MrsGryn said:

Why would anyone be worried about Julie? Like he is going to attack her on live TV after he is evicted?

He might bore her to death if he's allowed to speak.

Tsylyst   

That's the real risk. Poor Julie doesn't have a mute button like we do.

3 hours ago, OldWiseOne said:

He might bore her to death if he's allowed to speak.

But will this affect Julie's pregnancy.. hmm.?

angelmi   

And he loves to hug, can body guards get there fast enough to stop a Ky-hug. 

Ugh - there isn't enough hotness in the history of BB eye-candy hotness to overcome seeing this man shove household food items into his nose and then place it back in the bag for others to consume.  Xavier gets my vote for the win if not only for having the mental strength/control to know this was happening and contain himself from going off on Kyland.  The tortilla assault is impossible to wipe from my memory bank - it's one of the most disturbing behaviors (with smelling his used dental floss coming in a close second) I've seen throughout all seasons of BB.  I weep on behalf of this man's future children as to what they'll have to endure.