Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Whitney Williams - Aces - Evicted 4th

Magpie   

I thought she looked cute, and after watching the show, I like her a lot better than I expected to. She seems like she'll be entertaining!

Her photo does her no favors as it makes her look emaciated, which she is clearly not.  She looks much better on live TV. Dress wasn't the best choice, but BB probably made her wear it. Or she was stress eating in sequester and outgrew the chosen outfit .

gforce   
7 hours ago, angelmi said:

Whitney calls French an attention whore that came here for twitter fans and thinks he is a hero.  Hannah makes fun of his accent.  

Oh Whitney, you’re all attention whores or you wouldn’t be on this show. Have a little self awareness, please. 

angelmi   

Whitney is home and posting a lot of videos explaining all the problems she did on the feeds.  So funny they really never believe that we see everything, we record everything, it is there forever.  Just ask Jackson.  

Whitney opened up her OnlyFans site today. Yesterday I saw someone posted her Amazon wish list which contained a lot of adult toys and lingerie. Probably a more sure way of making money, than thinking BB is going to be your gateway to a professional acting career. https://onlyfans.com/thiccney

angelmi   

I saw her almost naked picture ad, people said she plans on making that $750,000 any way she can,  I guess selling makeup online and being a mom with 2 sons is not enough.  I went to work to support my kids, these days people don't want to earn a living they want it handed to them.