Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Whitney Williams - Aces - Evicted 4th

Magpie   

whitney.jpeg

Hometown: Portland, Oregon
Current City: Portland, Oregon

Three words that describe you: Resilient, quirky, and outgoing.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
To finally compete in some of my favorite BB competitions!!!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Each season and cast is so different that it makes it hard to go in with an exact game plan, you really need to get to know the other Houseguests to know what will work. I do know that I'm going to go into the house as a strong competitor, while hopefully not making too many ripples. I also want to uphold my values and create genuine friendships, but winning this game for myself and for my children is my top priority.

Full bio: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216528/

(Photo courtesy cbs.com)

knewb   

If she did, idontcare, I question the truth of her occupation. Who'd pay her to look like that?

The lip enhancement schtick has made all all the way from Calabasas to Portland? We are Doomed. I love that she has a kept an open mind, namely "Each season and cast is so different that it makes it hard to go in with an exact game plan,"

tlh9   

I like the "each season/cast is different" part, too.

But OGG.  Another one from my home state.  I hope I don't have to be embarrassed again, like the other couple from here.....

tlh9   

I hadn't even noticed that somehow.  Now, it is all I see.

Tsylyst   

Her favorite duos are all showmances: Jeff/Jordan, Brenchel and Cody/Jessica.

That tells me just about all I need to know. She'll be in a showmance by Day 3 and out the door by Day 15.

MrsGryn   

This picture is the worst photoshop ever. How can that be her actual mouth? It looks like it was attached by someone with a blindfold and six whisky sours in them.

Magpie   

Her whole head looks to me like someone slapped their hands on either side and smooshed her. 

Gordon-Ramsay-Idiot-Sandwich-HERO-1.jpeg

She's going to be a crier and it's going to be ugly crying. Hopefully she gets called to the DR at like 4 in the morning so she can bitch about having to put her makeup on. 

angelmi   

She has a really sad story, Twitter posted her IG beat up by husband left with kids and alone with no money, Janelle really likes her.

Her makeup was on-point for the premiere, yet that choice of dress did her body height/shape no favors.  Also, vacant stares with zero personality until she realized she was on-camera .