Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Sarah Beth Steagall - Kings - Evicted 8th

My sister and I were texting while watching the show last night. I started calling this one Sailor Moon. And I wasn't exactly feeling bad for Sailor when she didn't get picked for a team. 

Tsylyst   

I keep forgetting she exists in the house until I hear her voice. Then I'm like...oh, yeah, that one.

AVorlon   

She has a bit of a thing going on with Kyland, but luckily it's not all that obvious and nausea inducing.  She's not entirely under the radar either. The Aces, who may be the smartest team in there, referred to her as someone "with a really strong mind".   

JunkTV   

I've pretty much given up on the season. Was at least hoping for some major drama at F6 but with 3 going home in one night I don't even expect that now. My question is why is there so much Sarah Beth hate? Every white person in there is taking their lead from there "trusted" CO partner.  Did I miss something?

Poor Sarah Beth! Is she getting hate from viewers? The only 2 people who don't seem to like her inside are Claire and Tiffany.  Not sure if DX was not a fan of hers  on not a fan of her game. 

Magpie   

Sarah Beth is disliked by many because she is totally letting Kyland play her game for her, then she talks a lot of smack about what a great player she is and how she's going to win. She's obnoxiously full of herself while being blind to everything going on around her.

It didn't help her image when she whined and cried for Derek X to let her keep the $5,000, especially since she was on the block and was standing there expecting everyone else try to win the Veto for her. And it helped her image even less when she was so dead set on getting him evicted, despite that $5,000 that he was soft-hearted enough to let her keep. 

JunkTV   

Thanks Magpie.  I think I really expected not to like her at all before the show started and then she didn't bother me so much. 

DerekX hit it on the head when he referred to her playing a Nicole F game.  Even better that she KNEW it was about her and it clearly bugged her.