Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Xavier Prather - Kings - Winner BB23

Magpie   

xavier.jpeg

Hometown: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Current City: Milwaukee

Three words that describe you: Personable, confident, and fun-loving.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
First and foremost, just getting the opportunity to participate in a game and live in a house that very few people can say they've experienced is pretty incredible. I want to see the design of the house up close and see what random guests (especially Zingbot) will show up throughout my time in the house. 

What is your strategy for winning the game? 
From a competition standpoint, only win when I have to. Socially, make genuine connections and friendships with each of the Houseguests. Reiterate that we are playing a game and avoid bringing personal matters into game decisions. Adapt to the twists of the game as they come and enjoy playing Big Brother the way it was meant to be played.

Full bio: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216529/

(Photo courtesy cbs.com)

Normal-ish agree. There is also a bit of an irking people pleaser vibe looming. Think Nicole Anthony vibe. 

I am calling this owe the downfall of his team.

MrsGryn   

He's an attorney. I expect a full reading of the rules and the finding of loopholes. Alternately, perhaps he will threaten a class-action suit when production favorites are allowed to break rules without any punishment (aka the nutjob who ate nothing but watermelon last season when on slop).

Hello, Xavier.....whew!

Pretty yet uses "reiterate" properly in a sentence (looking at you, Jessie and Howie) gives me a Kaysar-vibe.....which means Xavier will be America's favorite to win it all until he does something stupid resulting in his eviction.

tlh9   

He really does!!  it's kinda mesmerizing, in  way.

Stiff dude; don't see him meshing with the group, but maybe with the women scientist types.

How can I convince this one to pronounce his name properly?  Zavier sounds so much nicer and flows off the tongue than EX-avier.  

Yeah, he was my early favorite eye-candy, so here's hoping he's laying low on his personality.  That being said......hello, Kyland!

angelmi   

Personable, confident, and fun-loving.  I have not seen this at all, he is dull, stuck up and boring to me.  I was looking at his stick thin legs this morning while he was sleeping and thinking his chest and shoulders so broad and  the legs did not match and then read that he had a club foot when he was born and spent years in cast getting his foot fixed, I know another kid that had one too and his leg is super skinny too from the surgeries and cast, I have never seen him barefoot.  I wished he was going first. 

zclue   

That's interesting about the clubfoot. My middle son was born with clubfoot. He also has broad shoulders, a strong back/chest, and what he refers to as "chicken legs." No matter how much he targets them in his workouts, they're just always going to be skinny because the entire lower leg is affected. As to the foot itself, if it's fixed correctly, you wouldn't be able tell the difference between a clubbed or non-clubbed foot unless you're looking really closely. 

I don't have a strong opinion of X one way or the other. He's not my favorite but I don't dislike him. I do think confident is an apt descriptor for him, though. 

JunkTV   

I don't dislike X at all. I think he was the glue that kept the Cookout on plan. There were several times Cookout could have been fractured but he held them together. The fun will be now watching the six. I would like a final 3 of the three guys just because I'm no fan of Tiffany. Seems I'm in the minority this season with my favorites or least disliked. 

On 7/2/2021 at 10:02 AM, vee_loves_realty said:

Normal-ish agree. There is also a bit of an irking people pleaser vibe looming. Think Nicole Anthony vibe. 

I am calling this owe the downfall of his team.

And I have never been more wrong in my life. He is the best player I have seen since Dr Will and Danielle Reyes. I agree, he held the cookout together. Authoritative yet laid back. 

He made this season for me. 

zclue   

I definitely think he was the most instrumental in keeping the Cookout together. There were several times it could have fractured but he was able to manage his team without them even realizing he was doing it.