Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Brandon "Frenchie" French - Jokers - Evicted 2nd

AVorlon   

Rarely has there been a house so united for one purpose. He may be making history for all the wrong reasons..

Tsylyst   
1 hour ago, copssister said:

I'm sad that ChenBot won't be able to biff him in the back of the head due to social distancing.....can I still hope Production does just that after his exit using a Mickey Mouse glove on a long stick? 

Worst player ever (yes, I do think his 2-week gameplay was worse than Marcellas not using the Veto on himself).  

He's a perfect example of why super-fans don't always make good players. He seemed to think that being super-fan automatically gave him the tools to be a BB legend.

But being obsessed with watching the show is different than playing the game. Casual watchers and recruits don't come in with preconceived ideas about making alliances Day 1, busting up showmances that haven't even started a couple days into the season and targeting "meatheads" with the first nominations when those strong guys are probably going to win competitions to save themselves.

Magpie   

That's it exactly, @Tsylyst!

Frenchie had knowledge but didn't know how/when to use it. He should have read the room and then adapted accordingly, but instead he came in with his grand plan on How to Win BB and it blew up in his face, Wile E. Coyote-style. 

angelmi   

The only others that admit to offering him advise was Rockstar and Cliff and we know how great they were not.  

So tired of hearing Frenchie go on about his wife and kids as if no one else in the house has loved ones that they miss and want to do right by.

Magpie   

He's playing for America's Favorite, and I can't wait to see his version of the "Frankie Grade shocked face" when he doesn't win.

angelmi   

He is back on Twitter. Asking if we miss him yet. Selling all his comp clothes. I saw Evel Dick post that French is also receiving threats for how he played. 

What kind of threats?  I can see someone like Brent getting the Richard Gere treatment in "Runaway Bride" (getting whacked on the side of the head), but Frenchie was annoying and stupid but not really deserving of anything remotely resembling threats.

angelmi   

He put Ky on the block when he said no people of color. There is always angry fans.