Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Brandon "Frenchie" French - Jokers - Evicted 2nd

Magpie   

brandon.jpeg

Hometown: Camden, Tennessee
Current City: Clarksville, Tennessee

Three words that describe you: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, compassionate, and exuberant. 

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
Living out my dream of being here. I learned life is way too short with the passing of my son, so just being able to live out this dream. I'm here to WIN, not to get famous!

What is your strategy for winning the game?
Building relationships with everyone, not just your alliance. Being a farmer, no two days are the same. You never know what to expect. I always have to evolve and change game plans on a daily basis and I have gotten really good at it. Set strategies are overrated and crumble, so my lifestyle fits perfectly with the Big Brother house. 

Full bio: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216522/

(Photo courtesy cbs.com)

tlh9   

Me either!  that seems about 10 years too young.

MrsGryn   

Losing a child will age you, not to mention being out in the sun all day as a farmer.

My problem is what the hell is happening with his neck on his left/our right? It's like someone forgot to iron that corner.

We have our coffee talk hamster since he's programmed to be up at the crack of dawn - here's hoping he wins the others over with his sausage gravy and biscuits!

Posted (edited)

I want to hate him, but the mention of him being afraid of his devil rooster kind of won me over. 

ETA... Okay apparently he's a crazed super fan. I just read he's such a fan he named his daughter Robyn Kass. Um, that's not stalker level shit at all. 

Edited by nixiechick

angelmi   

Well even with the Edit, I still hate Frenchie this week.  Ready for Thursday.  

Tsylyst   

Frenchie is case-in-point that superfans do not always make good BB players.

He's trying too hard, too fast to make his mark on BB history. But the biggest moments in BB history were not planned years in advance in a notebook someone wrote while watching the show on a couch.

gforce   

I mean I realize that folks often complain that the first few weeks are always boring because they go after the easy targets that are socially isolated, so I appreciate that he’s trying to bring game.  But he’s doing a terrible job of it by making it personal and being so obvious.  

I haven't been keeping up with the feeds this year, just the broad cast shows. So far, I'm piecing together that Frenchie might just be the dumbest first HOH ever. 

Magpie   

He's an embarrassment to superfans everywhere. 

tlh9   

Work went crazy so I haven't been able to watch the feeds as much -- yet -- either..... but yeah I deduced the same thing!!  Wow.  BIG wow.

I'd like him to stay around long enough for his head to swell up even more so the blindside I'm hoping for has the maximum effect.