Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Derek Frazier - Jokers - 2nd Place

tlh9   

That is interesting indeed!

On 7/8/2021 at 10:46 AM, copssister said:

Interesting note on Derek - Janelle tweeted that she'd met him back when he was a teenager and she was filming a commercial with his father.  Apparently, back then, Derek was already a BB superfan who was giddy at the opportunity to meet Janelle.

At the very least he has good taste.

JunkTV   

Just shut up. He is planning his HOH and the questions he is going to ask.  He is telling everyone what those questions will. Dude you've got to win first.

angelmi   

He has lost the memory one, the bowling one and the golfing one. What could he win.

Magpie   

I think he'd have a good chance at a food comp.

angelmi   

Yes that one he could win. Going to be hell on have nots if one of them does not win HOH 

I’m not even sure what he said tonight, it was so jumbled. Good thing Julie only listens for a name.

JunkTV   

We were tired of Big D's mouth before he was nominated. He will never shut up being on the block. 

I read on another site people have two theories on his voting style. One is that he's dyslexic and confusing his words, and the other is he's tying to make "evote" a thing. Neither one really holds up. He never shuts up, so we know he doesn't jumble all his speech, and as for the second, you know he knows to stop trying to make fetch happen. 

angelmi   

He told Christian he was dyslexic and Christian said he is too but his is reading not speaking.  I saw a video of DF before BB and his friends were making fun of him not being able to say Sanitizer either.  Remember the CBB Meta that thought you voted for a person instead of against a person.   

AVorlon   

It's time for this guy to go..  I'm tired of the delusions of grandeur,  which have no basis in reality.  I continue to see him pondering situations where he is in control and doesn't know what to do.   Thankfully, he is not in control of anything.

angelmi   

Me too, so sick of him, you can tell everybody handed everything to him, his whole life, and now expects it all handed to him again.  So gross and ready for him to go. 

JunkTV   

Big D is actually growing on me. I think taking him to the final 2 would insure a win for whoever took him.