Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Hannah Chaddha - Aces - Evicted 12th

Magpie   

hannah.jpeg

Hometown: Chicago
Current City: Chicago

Three words that describe you: Calculated, composed, and versatile.

What are you most excited about living inside the Big Brother house?
I can't WAIT to play the game and eat, sleep, breathe Big Brother for the summer. I'm excited for the whole Big Brother experience, even being on slop, taking cold showers, and sleeping in the Have-Not room. It has been my dream to backstab and blindside the other Houseguests all the way to the end. 

What is your strategy for winning the game?
My strategy for winning the game starts with cultivating personal relationships with everyone in the house. I don't have to be everyone's best friend nor do I want to be, but I fully intend on learning about everyone's strengths and weaknesses. I won't have a problem exploiting their weaknesses for my benefit and aligning myself with those whose strengths can compensate for my own shortcomings.

I don't want to play the game on a week-to-week basis, but instead, I want to ensure that with every move I make/competition I win, I use that as an opportunity to set myself up for two/three weeks of safety down the line. I am not afraid to play hard, get messy, and bathe in people's blood, but doing it in such a tactful way that the other Houseguests don't realize what's happening. I plan on lying about my occupation and career aspirations because I don't want the other Houseguests to overestimate my intelligence right off the bat. 

Full bio: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/216523/

(Photo courtesy cbs.com)

Magpie   

I want her to bathe in hammie blood before she goes.

Magpie   

But she says she will do it in a tactful way!

MrsGryn   

I don't even know what tactfully bathing in someone's blood means but I'm here for it all summer.

I don't want the other Houseguests to overestimate my intelligence right off the bat.

Hahahahahaha - oh, aren't you pretty.  

She's going to play too hard too fast. She's going to be on the block by the time the live feeds start. 

tlh9   

Why is her picture so weird?  Like, "here, just stand up against this plain stucco wall and let's get a super-closeup".  It looks more like a mugshot where they gave her a chance to smile a little (but just a little).

JunkTV   

I've chosen her as the crier this season. Thinks she is smarter than everyone and will crack anytime something doesn't go her way.

Tsylyst   

Legit just looked at Fisty's update and said "Who's Hannah?"

Quite a mark she's made on the game.

AVorlon   

Heh, I thought you were the one doing the Fisty updates.  Apparently not. Anyway, I've seen  plenty of Hannah, from flirting with Derek x,. to being Xavier's little sister, to conspiring with Claire and Tiffany late at night. They have taken to calling her  Chaddha, which is probably confusing.