Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Azah Awasum - Jokers - Evicted 14th

AVorlon   
Posted (edited)

Yes, I watched her have a fit because Kyland didn't throw the HOH to her. She was going to target Sarah Beth, and he prevented that from happening. He is a good boyfriend. 

Edited by AVorlon

The best thing she's done all season was her impression of Britany hulking out when she won the POV. Oh and her live show outfits! Her look for the live shows is always stunning. 

angelmi   

IF it was not for Cook out, she would not have made it far, she does not believe in lying but she sure throws a fit if you don't throw her the HOH.  

zclue   

Is Azah as insufferable on the feeds as she was on Sunday's show? Or is she just getting a particularly bad edit? Because by the end of the show, I was ready to see Ky put her butt on the block. 

7 hours ago, zclue said:

Is Azah as insufferable on the feeds as she was on Sunday's show? Or is she just getting a particularly bad edit? Because by the end of the show, I was ready to see Ky put her butt on the block. 

She is! And more! I really wanted to like her. I wanted to understand her. She is the worst in the house IMO

angelmi   

Kyland almost put her on the block with Britini that is why Derek F volunteered.