Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

Has BBUSA ever done a 2-hour double eviction?

I'm interested to see what the producers will use to fill the time.

Biggest disappointment of the season is Azah.  She came in talking about girl power and ended up handing the F3 to the men on a silver platter.

angelmi   

I am glad we got a lot of jury house last night.  Really sad Azah went after Hannah, if Ky had not won the veto, I wanted to see if she had really put up Kyland,  she is so upset that he used the veto on Xavier and put up Big D on her 30 minute HOH.  So sad to see Tiffany and Hannah go but the both handled it with grace.  Now nothing left to enjoy but them having to turn on each other.

Magpie   

I'm looking forward to the hot mess if noms don't change, and Derek F has to cast the sole vote to evict. Is he going to mangle it as usual? It's kind of an important vote to be screwing up!

2 hours ago, Magpie said:

"Derek F has to cast the sole vote to evict..."

Pardon me, but I believe the correct phrasing is "sadly evoke".

Magpie   

Ha! Can you see the Chenbot short-circuiting trying to figure out which person he's actually trying to evoke? 

angelmi   

Spoiler girl posted that Tiffany and Hannah got to the jury last night and explained the cook out to everybody and Sarah is pissed, she went to her room, she says she will never forgive Ky for how he used her, personally.  Then Sarah and Alyssa got into a fight the day before over loyalty.  And Tiffany is pushing for Hannah and Derek X being friends outside the game with help from Claire and Alyssa.  Wished we had feeds in the jury, that is what I want to see right now, instead of these 4 loser we got now.  Derek is telling Xavier that he thinks they are Derrick and Cody (so you know what part DF is)  He truly thinks he is the master mind running all the comps and moves in the house the whole season.  

AVorlon   

Second place still gets you some money, so I would be all in favor  of Kyand  getting that.  Unfortunately,  it looks like it will go to Azah  or Big D, who don't deserve anything.  

Edited by AVorlon

On 9/17/2021 at 2:57 PM, Magpie said:

Ha! Can you see the Chenbot short-circuiting trying to figure out which person he's actually trying to evoke? 

It’s been a long day. I needed that laugh.

tlh9   

Is the cash prize for 2nd place higher this year, also?

Magpie   

There have been rumors to that effect, but I've not seen anything from CBS confirming any increase other than to the prize for winning the season. 

Magpie   
3 hours ago, AVorlon said:

Big D curls up in bed and goes back to sleep. I see that the veto status is still TBD.  That is usually over with by now. Other feeds on sleeping hammies.  

At Final 4, it's all done at the same time on the live show when the Veto holder announces their decision, and right then and there, someone is evicted. In this case, since the HOH holds Veto, he will announce his decision regarding the Veto, and the person left who is not on the block (presumably Azah or Derek F), will cast the sole vote to evict.

There is no veto ceremony and then campaigning like in normal weeks when we'd usually see the Veto ceremony held on Monday. We will find out Veto status on Thursday's show.

angelmi   

I would really love to know what the difference in going to jury F5 and going to jury F6 is, they made such a big deal when Tiffany was campaigning that there was not as much money, then they say the jury all gets the same amount which is a lot more then just the weekly stiped that the ones that went home before jury.  Cody has said he only got half the $500,000 last year because of California's taxes.    When I dream of the lottery prize, I always think half to take lump sum and then 1/3 for taxes.  

Magpie   
On 9/19/2021 at 8:34 PM, tlh9 said:

Is the cash prize for 2nd place higher this year, also?

Julie just said that 2nd place gets $75,000. 

Ky Ky Ky... did you think attacking X with his dead brother's son was going to get you anywhere? That was a low blow and I hope BB never considers you for another season.