Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

Yes first thing I saw was them spooning and Tiffany rubbing his face, then I saw a video of before I woke up and there was movement and moaning so I do think something happened last night. And I do think now Ky is with Tiffany and the girls right now the way he is handling Xavier. 

AVorlon   

Poor Sarah Beth. I don't think she even got around to kissing Kyland, and now Tiffany swoops in to take her place and then some? Not liking any of this. 

Doesn’t Sarah Beth have a girlfriend? I don’t think she was interested in Kyland.

Magpie   

Sarah Beth does have a girlfriend; I believe her name is Shelly.

And I saw that video; a few versions of it, in fact. Kyland wasn't even under the covers with Tiffany, so I wasn't impressed.

PatMcNJ   

Is it me or is this season worse than ever?  This stupid alliance with 2 completely useless patsys (Derek + Azah) and 2 guys that will steamroll the other 4 remaining players.  They had X on the block, for weeks and he will win the game so they could get their 6 to final 6.  I understand wanting that to happen and why.  I know the history of BB.  But to make this point, at the cost of winning the game?  

This has really really been the most boring season, I know we say that most seasons but honestly.  I give credit to you all that are watching the live feeds, thank you and you are amazing. 

X deserves the win.  

angelmi   

I agree they were just talking about calling it now.  2 Victoria's this year instead of just one Derrick, we have 2 pulling the strings.  Tiffany said Ky wants a Batman vs Superman F2 but I have a feeling if someone gets HOH Thursday Ky is going next, he broke the same rules as Tiffany.   All I am hoping for now is Hannah winning. 

Magpie   

I dunno, I think I'd give the "worst season" to S9, maybe. I mean, Adam won that one.

MrsGryn   

You say that like dealing Oxycontin is a bad thing.

I understand the historic moment and think it's great, actually, for reality TV in general. However, BB cast 6 people who are adults and able to work together without a lot of drama to get to this point. Without a Chima in the group it was much easier to see the goal and get to it. 

Even the drama among this group is less than I see at work every day. 

Simply put, it is easy for most black folks to appreciate the Cookout.  I would never be on BB, don't want to go and don't think they will give me a 2nd look. I would, nonetheless, do exactly what the Cookout did given the opportunity. $750000 would be life changing, no doubt.  Having future generations of young black folk look into this season and a) see a black winner b) see black folks put a common interest ahead of personal interest...PRICELESS.  It's unfortunate it came at the price of some possible great play by both Tiff and DX and the unfortunate torture of DF, SB, Claire and Azah making it further than the would have.

Magpie   

I like this season a lot, for a few reasons. I like the Cookout, even though they did evict my favorites. I'm always glad to see progress and history being made, and I'm also glad to have a cast that I don't actively haaaaate (which I can't say about all seasons). Tiffany has had some very funny moments that unfortunately don't make the broadcast shows, and I'm sure the same can be said of some of the others. Actually, I've seen some fun clips of Azah that would really surprise people who watch only the broadcast shows.

A lot of what makes this season seem boring, aside from lack of general drama, is production decisions and how the show is edited. That, and these days, you just are not going to see good old BB6 hair pulling, thanks to social media and the way players these days worry about their followers and how they will be dragged if they do anything deemed "problematic". 

I'd love to see Tiffany and Derek X return on another season, where they can play hopefully better and more individual games. 

PatMcNJ   

Thanks for the useful comments, I agree with you all, you clarified it for me nicely.  Very good points. And it's not as if I liked any of the people that they kicked off as they steamrolled forward.  The group of 6, each having a special person outside the Cookout was genius, as was the rule to nominate the pair against each other (when possible).  I liked Tiffany but felt she blew it trying to save Clare.  And being bossy of course.  Would like to see Hannah win, but Xs game has been flawless.

I am probably more annoyed that women can never get it together like the Cookout.  

Seriously - how did Tiffany and Hannah not see that the cookout men would pick off the women first (notice, I expected nothing from Azah)?  Half of their alliance are 2 alpha males and BigD, who is the perfect non-winner/floater to drag along to the end. For Hannah and Tiffany, it's as if the final six was always their end goal and they didn't pause to think of where that combination of HGs would leave them as they started picking each other off. 

Yep, in an instant the game went from historic to same old, same old. And frantically cuddle as they may, none of the women has even got a showmance to insure that they get carried to the end. Race aside, it's just the usual dude bros wanting to go to the end with "the strongest competitor" (a guy, of course) plus the person who has no chance of winning. Dull.