Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

Sophy   

Thanks Ty, that makes sense. Probably moot now that Hannah won - guessing she wan't change the noms. 

angelmi   

BB22 Cody bashing Cook out on his podcast with Derrick, every one of the cook out is saying that it was Davonne that made them want to do this show and Cody says there is no way a player as horrible as Davonne can take credit for the success of the Cook out this year.  

Magpie   

Cody is such an idiot. The Cookout saying she inspired them is not at all the same thing as Day "taking credit" for their success.

angelmi   

I agree Cody was and is still a dumb ass!  

Man these people in BB23 are pissing me off today, Big D laying in bed crying about not having a comp made for him, begging for someone to give him a win.  Azah laying in bed wishing Xavier would look at her, Xavier pining away for Alyssa who does not give a crap about him.   I am ready for Zing to bash the hell out of all of them! 

AVorlon   

Who was  the houseguest who kept calling everyone a dumbass?  It was a long time ago now, and I can't remember his name. That term is a BB tradition for me.  

Magpie   

I'm pretty sure that was BB6 James (the guy who Janelle "harmed" in the Otev comp).

Tsylyst   

Alyssa won Veto? YAAAAAAASSSSSS!

Now we get to see some actual game. What will Tiffany do? Break up the Cookout early to save her BFF Claire, or basically out the Cookout by putting up her closest ally for which she would have no other explanation?

MrsGryn   

I think she will end up putting Kyland up, using his sketchy behavior over Sarah Beth  as an excuse. 

Magpie   

I am so hoping that she rallies the women and gets X out this week, but if she puts up either Kyland or Derek F, and one of them goes, that's totally fine, too. These three guys have been madly plotting to take Tiff out, and this is her big chance, right before the double eviction. Hopefully enough chaos will ensue that two of the guys wind up going to jury this week!

gforce   

I think I agree with MrsGryn.  Kyland handed her a great excuse to be put up.  

chrysana   

While I'd love for Kyland to go and the drama it would cause if two Cookout members were on the block on TIffany's HOH, I just don't see it happening. Tiffany is very loyal to the group and determined they get to final 6. I'm not sure she realizes how tight the Cookout boys are and therefore how she's at risk. 

If Tiffany takes the opportunity to flip the alliance-in-charge to All Women by blindsiding another cookout male, for me (as a juror), THAT would be enough of a ballsy game move to vote for her for the win.  Either Derek or Kyland, but Kyland would be the better option to get Alyssa, Hannah, Claire and Azah onboard for a 5-1 vote against a cookout male.  

Then again, that move could blow up completely in her face....but at least it would make for good TV until the 2nd eviction is announced live on Thursday.

skat510   

Apparently Tiff and Ky were canoodling in the HOH last night so I doubt she'll put him up - she's putting up Claire.