Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

angelmi   

Julie tweeted a cook flipping a pancake, got everybody worried for tonight’s vote, she loves to stir the pot. 

venkman7   
On 8/7/2021 at 6:56 AM, AVorlon said:

I'm glad Britini is on the block. She is easily the most annoying person in there. 

I am with you 1000%. I hate Britini and I so wish she didn't even make it to jury. And her appearance on the live show tonight? Talk about lipstick on a pig.

JunkTV   

Does Britini know that she is going on the block? I'm hoping for an afternoon of tears.

On 8/13/2021 at 1:51 AM, venkman7 said:

And her appearance on the live show tonight? Talk about lipstick on a pig.

I feel bad for laughing at this.

AVorlon   

Not sure I like this whole Sarah Beth HOH situation. I don't have any particular problem with her, but this seems like a continuation of Ky's HOH, complete with his original nominations. I think she is trying to backdoor Derek X, and I don't  like that. The backup plan is for Claire to go, giving the cookout even more control over things. I have never liked seeing one alliance dominating everything, unless it had Janelle on it   In the meantime, some of the cookout people have reached their expiration date.  

JunkTV   

At this point I think we can only wait until all of the white people / Derek X are out of the game for the real claws to come out. I also think at this point it is best to keep Ky around because everyone would win against him. I like Ky and think he is playing a good game his speech struggles show when he is lying or trying to explain something and no one except Sarah Beth has patience for that. I expect Tiffany to be one of the first to go in the cookout.

chrysana   

I'm impressed at how solid The Cookout is so far. I'm not often a fan of how larger alliances steamroll through the house; but, The Cookout hasn't really steamrolled. Usually those big alliances shift and fracture as the game progresses; however, we may actually see this alliance stay intact until final 6. 

That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about The Cookout. I started pulling for Derek X a few weeks back and his hours are numbered in the house. I also feel like there's some deadweight in the alliance (Azah - I'm looking at you) that should be gone before final 6.

Magpie   

Triple Eviction coming? This article notes that a two hour episode is scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 16, and it's likely a triple eviction since that's a live show night. I agree with the author that this is a disappointing time for it. The Cookout has dominated the storyline this season, and I wanted to watch the point when they got down to just the six of them and had to start turning against each other. If this is a triple, we're gonna miss out on some of the backstabbing and strategy that I was looking forward to watching. 

On the other hand, I admit I haven't done the math, but maybe a triple makes a jury buyback (hello, Derek X!) possible, assuming Covid doesn't make that a no-no. 

chrysana   

I'm totally in favour of a jury buyback...come on Derek X! I don't think Covid will make that a no-no. The evictees are in the jury house...still sequestered and almost as safe from Covid as those in the house. 

4 hours ago, chrysana said:

I'm impressed at how solid The Cookout is so far. I'm not often a fan of how larger alliances steamroll through the house; but, The Cookout hasn't really steamrolled. Usually those big alliances shift and fracture as the game progresses; however, we may actually see this alliance stay intact until final 6. 

That being said, I'm not sure how I feel about The Cookout. I started pulling for Derek X a few weeks back and his hours are numbered in the house. I also feel like there's some deadweight in the alliance (Azah - I'm looking at you) that should be gone before final 6.

Yes. They are very impressive! Yes Azah is deadweight and may actually be survived by Elyssa/Claire

Sophy   
Posted (edited)

Question about the POV today - if one of the 3 Nominees wins the Veto or is taken down by the winner, since Tiffany is no longer HOH, will there be a replacement nominee put up by the new "anonymous" HOH, or does that mean there are only 2 left on the block?

Edited by Sophy

Tsylyst   

I think that's going to depend on who comes down. Xavier is only up because it's one of his punishments from last week's Veto, so if he comes down he shouldn't need to be replaced. But if one of the HOH's nominees comes down (Claire had the ability to change the noms and didn't, so they are her nominations as HOH), the "anonymous" HOH would still need to make another nomination.