Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

Magpie   

Christian is not causing chaos or drama in the house. If I was in there, I would absolutely want Frenchie gone before anyone else. He's a pain in the ass, he's annoying as hell, and he can't be trusted. 

angelmi   

If they manage to get rid of Brent this week, Christian will be the last white man standing.  So funny how Derek F and Azah are mad their side piece Britini keeps getting used by the Cook out, while Tiffany is able to keep her side piece Claire safe from the block.  Xavier is trying to keep his side piece Whitney off the block, and Ky has his side piece Sarah too.   Azah and Derek F trying to keep Hannah out of the cook out after Tiffany told her they would watch over her since she is half black.  Going to be fun to see all this happen for them.  

AVorlon   

One thing about this season seems to be the number of highly intelligent people. I suppose this is part of the whole social experiment. There aren't  too  many dumbasses in there, but there are plenty of  highly educated people. Some of them are trying to hide it    .       

tlh9   

That is cool, but you always need a dumbass or two or three on BB just for the humor component.

JunkTV   

Big Derek is the dumbass of the season. He never shuts up so we aren't completely void of dumbasses yet.

angelmi   

This weeks vote may not go as planned with Tiffany wanting to take out Kyland’s plus one he may decide to hit her first and take out Hannah, then Derek F and Azah bot wanting Tiffany out could also vote out Hannah and Britini will do what they tell her to do, it might be close.   Plus Claire is also jealous of how much closer Tiffany is to Hannah then her.

PatMcNJ   

We were talking here in my family about the Cookout alliance.  Which I think is just fine, who cares, I don't like or dislike any of these hamsters in particular.  

But we were discussing how in the past, people noticed if all women were leaving, or all people of color.  The women would be saying, "hey they are sending out all women".  All white people?  They don't even notice, it's amusing.  Like it does not occur to them, that they are the undesired, unlucky, unwanted.  It will be funny when the remaining non-cookout people notice that alliance.  

I have not watched feeds or kept up because I struggle remembering what team people are on, why not make then wear team colors or something, haha.

angelmi   

Yes they notice it is all white straight men, and they have been sent out by all men.  Tonight white woman that can’t keep her self off the men.  I don’t know how they get so close so fast knowing they are opponents that have to go.  I know BB has been blasted for just bringing in 2 black players and one gay player each season that always go first, so with today’s culture it was half and half and 1 gay man and 2 gay women and one first day the black players knew this would probably never happen again so they aligned to get to the end and make sure a black player wins.  Big D says he came up the alliance name and Frenchie is telling podcast that Derek told him about it the first day too and they made cook out jokes to each other all the time.  

Edited by Magpie

I find it highly unlikely that Frenchie knew about the Cookout and didn't say anything. He couldn't keep any secrets in the house, his loose lips is part of what got him sent home. There is no way he knew and didn't make some kind of nudge nudge wink wink comment to Cookout members about the alliance and how much he was an ally and supportive of them and they should keep him in the house because he would do everything in his power to make sure that alliance was the last group standing, at which point he would gracefully DOR so one of them could take the win. Not a chance that Frenchie would skip the chance to paint himself as the white saviour of that group. I wouldn't be surprised to hear him say on a podcast that the Cookout was all his idea! None of the cookout will around anytime soon to contradict him.

9lives   

I was directed to her Tik Toc site and I confirm that you are correct

But, I'm sure she's a fine kinder teacher.......

Edited by Magpie
Removed emoticon

AVorlon   

I think its time for a cookout member to go soon.  I like to see more of a balance in the house, and not  everything leaning in one direction. The Cookout has some expendable members, and other people can cook besides Derek F. Begone, dumbass.   

Magpie   

Derek F is a classic goat to take to F2, so my guess is Azah will go before he does. I wouldn't mind at all if the Cookout makes their goal of being the final six, though. The diversity this season has been a welcome change.