Tsylyst

BB23 House Analysis and Discussion

AVorlon   

I'm hoping that question has nothing to do with the new season. The last thing I'm hoping for would be power couples from the past. There are a bunch of them, and it occurs every season. Please don't bring these losers back.     

Magpie   

I wouldn't read too much into it. BB posts random questions on Facebook all the time, and I assume it's primarily to boost engagement. 

tlh9   

Good, yeah, I was just hoping that tweet or whatever it was, was trying to boost nostalgia, if there is such a thing with BB.  Or engagement, as Magpie said!

Magpie   

If you checked out the new houseguest threads yesterday, you might want to take another look (or you might want to avert your eyes). I've just gone back and added links to full bios to threads I opened yesterday, since at the time I originally posted, the links were not operational. (Fuck you, Grodner!)

tlh9   

Awesome!!  I've been doing just that.  Have yet to get through all of the full bios though.  Thank you @Magpie!

Magpie   

You're welcome! And thanks also to @Tsylyst, who picked up the four hammies who were not yet showing on the cast list yesterday when I was opening the threads. (Fuck you again, Grodner!)

MrsGryn   

I like the mac chairs, but that coffee table is a fright. I would stub all my toes and bark my shins constantly.

As a Progressive employee, it pains me to hear you link our beloved Dr. Rick and his adversity to throw pillows to our biggest competitor.  

tlh9   

I fucking love the Dr. Rick ad series!!

Tsylyst   

Few things make me reach for the mute button on my remote faster than those commercials.