Sign in to follow this  
FistyHT

The Goodbye and Thank You Thread

smurf   

I just wanted to add my thanks to all the Mods and Admins of HT. You guys do a great job and I love lurking here every summer.

This summer was a mix blessing, It caused me to finally create a user id and log in. But it also made me question my love for BB due to my not so happyness with how the season was handled by the producers. I am glad that no matter what, i still loved to read the highlight threads every morning and I offer a big thanks to the few Highlighters this season. And when I did have the time to actually read the full recaps, I want to thanks for all the giggles and chuckles I got from reading them. I cant imagine reading another sights recaps.

I hope you all have a good off year. And see you next summer.

eshanna   

Thanks to everyone at HT, admins and recappers- I had great fun posting for the first season, and reading the recaps especially. Will definitely be back next summer!

And That's THAT!

Bebos   

Thanks to everyone for making this such a fun summer. The hammies were a real challenge this year, but the awesome recappers made the most of a rotten situation. You all rawk!!! A big thanks to the admin for getting us through the little rough patches, as well.

CLR8479   

Thanks to everyone involved in making this board the best Big Brother site ever!!!!!

This is my 3rd year coming here even though I would just read and I will be around for many more.

Great recaps, screencaps, hell everything you guys do.

You all are kick ass!

Edited by CLR8479

ariabell   

Fisty and Tooletta, all the admins and recappers, you are all wordsmiths with a mighty wit. You guys all made my summer nights at work, you should see the collection of Popsicle sticks on my desk...

Robyn   

Thanks to everyone for keeping me company during the long summer nights! I have been lurking in the shadows for many seasons. I first found hamstertime over on ezboard and fell in love with fisty! The recappers are to funny for words!

mewmom30   

I read Fisty's Goodbye first thing this morning and it made me all teary-eyed and sad..... Everyday starts with HT in my humble abode and I also think it is the absolute best board on The Net. (sorry for stealing your thoughts tooletta but they just match my own perfectly).

Thanks for all the good times and laughter... looking forward to more of the same. A day without HT is a day without sunshine!

Edited by mewmom30

Guest Nola   
Guest Nola

Logging in for the first time this season to say a big huge thanks for another great year (well, here on the board, DEFINITELY not in the house).

You all rock.

I did live recap elsewhere several years ago (before I was aware of HT) and know the hardwork that goes into it. The only people I feel more sorry for is the cameramen and sound people who HAVE to listen to every word these whining idiots say during their entire workday.

At least you recappers could step away (or drink or both!). :)

Rock on, see ya next year, if there is a next year. Of course there will be since I've read the ratings have been good. And who else will BB torture (besides us) during the summer!

Thanks!

Qwerky   

As it has been in past seasons, Hamster Time is again the best part of Big Brother! I get the feeds every year, and only post & recap occasionally, but I'm here lurking every day, you guys are the best. I'm thinking next year I'll just skip the live feeds and rely on recaps alone. If I had known it was all going to turn out the way it did (Donato-fest), I'd have done that this year for sure.

Just wanted to add my thanks and kudos for a job well done to all the recappers, mods, and admins, you are all top-notch.

I'll be checking in next summer, and maybe during the year too (if I can tear myself away from the LOST boards),

jenifyr   

I just wanted to say thanks to all of the fearless recappers. Reading Hamstertime was oodles more fun than actually watching the feeds/show! You guys deserve hazard pay for this season - if only you had a dollar for every time Dick spit something up!

One question: does anyone know the make of the BB clothes washer? I am in the market for one, and I want to make sure to not get that model.

Again, thanks so much! Next year, I am not going to bother getting the feeds, I'll just come here.

aminca   

I just want to add my love and thanks to the mods, admins, recappers, highlighters, posters and lurkers that all combine to make this site truly awesome!

cubkip   

I don't want to say good bye....and you can't make me anymore than you could make me hate Dick, hehe. This has been a difficult season for me, being in such a small alliance. You all don't understand, it was haaaaarddddd and fruuuuuusssssttttrrrraaaattttiiiinnnnggg. But, it was also worth it. This is the first time I have been happy about the finale since Lisa won.

I want to thank all the mods. Fisty, I loved your sticky post in General discussion. Mrs. Gryn, Magpie, and Tooletta, thanks for keeping me on track and for playing with me when I needed to play. Tsy, thanks for all your technical help. It was much appreciated. Gforce. thank you for being you!!! I know this was a really tough season for you with more work than usual.

Last but not least, my hats off to the recappers! I could't pitch in as much as usual this season. I did when I could but had to take it easy. I hope to be in better form next year with no injuries. Uaintjak, I missed the heck out of you and Stepchylde and Shadylady and Slaebo. Maybe that made it hard for me not to post as much too. I hope we are all back next season and that we get to see FMC there on the tube and feeds. There were some special recappers that I asked to step up for me and they did. You know who you are and I thank you! And of course, BFA forever!!!!!

Shannon   

As always, HT has rocked and I am so very happy this place is here. I humbly bow to all of you who keep things going and keep me informed.

Towanda   

Fisty, you have the cleanest, smartest, funniest cage in the pet shop (thanks to the awesomest Mods ever!). Have a great nap and we'll see you when you wake up again next summer. And you are such a gentleman that we won't even have to get all "I SAID it's time to get up!" about it either.

This does feel like the final campfire of summer camp. Kumbayah, hugs, and singing and all that. I'm so proud that our little Summer Camp on the banks of Lake Snarky has grown so large and yet still feels small and cozy if that makes any sense. All because our Camp Couselors are the BEST.

Ok - enough comparisons. Thanks mods and recappers for all your hard work making it fun despite the icky-ness of this season. I'll be hangin around here and there in the off season, but ready to go full force again next summer to root on FMC in BB9!

Roxy61   

I'm not as clever or eloquent as InkyL but I want to add my sincerest and most heart-felt thanks to all the mods, recappers and posters. This is the best message board out there of any kind. It's been a pleasure reading all of the posts and getting to know all of you. I look forward to more fun and "shenanigans" in the future.