• Cody
    • Enzo
    • Nicole
  2. Who do you think WILL win BB22?

• Cody
    • Enzo
    • Nicole

Magpie   

I want Enzo to win, but I think Cody will, because he's played the best all-around game. He should have been booted long ago, yet he's never even been on the mac, ffs.

dana k   

Cody/Cody. He ran the game from day one. Got his way from day one. Was deferred to from day one. Also, I recall way back in week one (maybe two) that it was totally obvious that Cody was setting things up to maximize the odds of getting to the end with Nicole and Enzo, both of whom he clearly deemed easiest to beat at F2. And now here we are. Cody played a very good game, but couldn't have done it without all of the enablers who signed on to help.

Let the pregame rig-monsters have their win. It's exactly what CBS and BB deserve, because it's exactly as deplorably dull and predictable as 99.3% of every other moment of the season has been. If they're going to allow (or at least cover up) cheating, then a rigged win was clearly okay with production. It will make their disaster complete when golden boy Cody gets the cash.

Even if Enzo seems like a less icky winner than the other two, I can't root for people who ride the rigged alliance to the end and then start complaining that it's all been rigged. He only seems more sympathetic because he didn't design the scam he took part in. Ditto Christmas. I will be happier if those two end up 4 & 3, because they knew what they were doing all along by protecting the pregame alliance, but somehow thought that would evaporate in their favor at the end. Half the house was never even allowed to play without incurring the wrath of the powerful for being seen talking to anybody but the powerful. Except the powerful didn't much make themselves available. And when the powerless did push forward to talk to the powerful, they were mocked for it. Or nominated because of it.

There have been meaner, uglier years with more reprehensible casts, but this one was it's own kind of ugly.

Anyway, I prefer Cody, even though I am disgusted by the thought of him winning. At least there will be the silver lining of Nicole being sad, plus Enzo and Christmas being mad. Few in the jury will be happy upon release, either, as they discover what "fans" really think. Another plus. Very thin gruel, schadenfreude-wise, but it seems the most appropriate outcome for a bizarrely awful season.

Edited by dana k
typo

Magpie   

Although I'd rather see Enzo win simply because I find him more entertaining than Cody, I'd be totally fine with Cody winning *if* he learned from his mistake his prior season, and he boots Nicole to take Enzo to F2. (Assuming Cody wins final HOH, which of course he will.)

I'd respect him for not only realizing where he went wrong last time (we know he does realize it), but ACTING on that realization and doing the smart thing this time around. I think the jury would consider it a "big move" as well, which is another reason he should seriously be considering cutting Ol' Whiny loose. Seeing Nicole lose final HOH and then go out in third place would make this season almost worth the time we wasted on it!

krb428   

Cody and Enzo are interchangeable for me, so either will do. God, not Nicole.

I have opinions about this season.

9lives   

Everything sux in 2020-even BB

Don't want any of them tbh

Pre-gaming aside:

Cody should win b/c IMHO of the 3, he dominated

I would prefer Enzo of the 3, but tbf he prob is tied with N for 2nd

I'd love a female winner, but not this one

sad face

jaggok   

Nobody is going to beat Cody. So if Nicole or Enzo can win the final challenges, they cannot take Cody unless they are happy finishing second.