Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

Dick IV

ariabell   

Dick is doing his hair again. That guy does his hair more than my grandma. Between his hair, those fucking bread crumbs, sharp cheddar, cigarettes, he is high fucking maintenance. Fuckin' fuckitty fuck fuck!

Awww....be nice to my dickie poo! I will miss him. He reminds me of a lot of people I know. Don't feel sorry for me, I like it that way. He may have a rough outside but on the inside he is nothing but mush!

Oneflmgo   

I knew a guy like Dick! once. This was back during the early eighties punk rock years....he was just as crude, used the same kind of language, said the same kinds of things to people and was awfully scary until you got to know him.

Anyhow, question:

Does anyone remember that one diary room early in the season when Dick! asks something like "do I get my Chilltown membership now?"

Is it possible that Dick was their in the house camper?

I knew a guy like Dick! once. This was back during the early eighties punk rock years....he was just as crude, used the same kind of language, said the same kinds of things to people and was awfully scary until you got to know him.

Anyhow, question:

Does anyone remember that one diary room early in the season when Dick! asks something like "do I get my Chilltown membership now?"

I have been meaning to mention that as well. I don't recall the DR you speak of BUT I have had thoughts on this since about 1/3 the way through. Surely Jen wasn't the plant, too obvious. I think CT schooled them as a Team! D&D that is. Any other thoughts?!

gunshyne   

I remember an interview with Will and he said he didn't know Dick. Will may be lying though if they were trying to keep it a secret. They made no mention of Boogie thank God.

I believe if Jen had a Chilltown membership they will be revoking it soon after the finale.

ff174   

I can't cite the exact source, but DICK! is not the Chilltown plant. Jen knows both Mike and Will, and has even been on vacation with them.

cubkip   
I can't cite the exact source, but DICK! is not the Chilltown plant. Jen knows both Mike and Will, and has even been on vacation with them.

I remember hearing that and reading it somewhere too. But, I think it said that she vacationed with Boog...not Will. I am pretty sure that I read she only me Will once.

I think Dick was just playin around when he said that in the DR. I remember him saying it and thinking to myself that he was joking. Well, I laughed anyways.

billyfrog, welcome to the BFA(Baby Fupa alliance)! It is an alliance of people that like Dick. I am not sure where you stand, oneflmgo,. I can't tell by your post. If you are also a Dick lover, let me welcome you as well!

Edited by cubkip

Dickwad may have said it in a DR, too...but I think he also wrote it at the bottem of his first HOH Diary.

Dick's HOH Diary./CT card mention ....at the very bottem.

It will be interesting to see who was a CT groupie...Dick or Jen...

Or....What if it was DaniBitch!? Or AmErica?

Edited by FeedMeCoffee

Oneflmgo   
I am not sure where you stand, oneflmgo,. I can't tell by your post. If you are also a Dick lover, let me welcome you as well!

Ach, Cubkid, I go back and forth. I pull for him sometimes, sometimes I wish a plague of mucus on his head, compliment of Jen.

But I really did know someone an awful lot like him, so I excuse some of the really harsh harsassment although it got quite elevated at times. On the other hand, I do not excuse the physical threats, and just don't think that his treatment of some of the houseguests was gameplay only, otherwise he'd be done with that by now.

I'm not a Dani fan, though. So sortakindayeah, but not really.....

Can I still be in the alliance sometimes? Maybe next year?..

I just read his HOH blog. Hmmmmm....I do wonder. I;ve been wondering for a while now.

Look! One hour forty-seven minutes to showtime!

cubkip   

hehe oneflmgo, you didn't pick a line in the sand. Sorry, couldn't resist. Soon, we shall all find out if Dick was actually a mean guy (which I don't think so) or an old softie that used intimidation as strategy.

I remember hearing that and reading it somewhere too. But, I think it said that she vacationed with Boog...not Will. I am pretty sure that I read she only me Will once.

I think Dick was just playin around when he said that in the DR. I remember him saying it and thinking to myself that he was joking. Well, I laughed anyways.

billyfrog, welcome to the BFA(Baby Fupa alliance)! It is an alliance of people that like Dick. I am not sure where you stand, oneflmgo,. I can't tell by your post. If you are also a Dick lover, let me welcome you as well!

Thanks Cub! I adore your recaps and appreciate the welcome! :)

hehe oneflmgo, you didn't pick a line in the sand. Sorry, couldn't resist. Soon, we shall all find out if Dick was actually a mean guy (which I don't think so) or an old softie that used intimidation as strategy.

I have to go with my gut and say....Dick is alllllll bark! Softie to the core but can put on the 'front' when needed!

I would also like to welcome you to the BFA Billyfrog, I would have done it sooner but I didn't realize you were a Dick Lover.

I couldn't agree more with you and Cub, I think that Dick is an old softy who just was ensuring that his daughter stayed safe and in the house until the end.

Amber did say one thing correct in this entire season. Last night I heard her say that Dick was playing for two people when everyone else played for only one. Who knew Amber could put a string of events, over a long period of time, together to come to a nugget of a truth. I'm shocked!