Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Christmas tells Cody about her mental breakdown after her first season and when she got the call to come back her therapist told her she could handle it this time,  (I am worried )

Camera kicks us to Nicole talking to herself about Christmas with Cody not making her happy.

Back to Christmas saying there is survival mode or living mode, she does not want to just survive she wants to Live.  

angelmi   

They missed the one awning on the back of the patio and  Cody tried to put it down himself and pulled a ligament in his arm.  BB still complaining about another awning. So Cody jumps up to move it too and Nicole says be careful don't tear anything. Cody says he and Zack used to talk back to the speaker. 

Christmas says the no horsing around was created for her after breaking her leg. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nicole opens up the cabinet by the washer and finds a bunch of Enzo's dirty dishes.  Cody thinks he leaves them all over the back yard then when they close it, they put them in there for us to wash.  So Gross.  Enzo just had breakfast of tuna (after eating all the steaks himself)  now he is smacking on more food.

Long discussion about Nicole's wedding and how they are all going in December.  I wonder if her wedding sponsors have cancelled too.  

Cody talking about going into business with Paulie scares him because Paulie wants to be just like him.  Cody is happy just coaching soccer for kids and selling houses once in a while but not on weekends.  

angelmi   

Enzo says finale will be without an audience and Christmas says no one to boo us, there was one girl that was booed (Christine for messing with Cody) and Enzo says they better not boo me.  Enzo wonders if there will be a fake audience.  

angelmi   

Cody and Enzo think there is an eviction on Tuesday now.  Think today and tomorrow is all they will have the backyard till the finale. Feeds goes inside and Nicole is squeezing oranges for fresh orange juice and she too think the eviction is Tuesday and she is working on her eviction speech, she has been on his team since the beginning.  

angelmi   

Enzo and Christmas go inside and Cody/Nicole start complaining about all the messes Enzo makes and leaves, never cleans up after himself, and when he does get called out, he half asses washing.  Nicole says he is really using being an HOH to be twice as bad this week.  Nicole says she is messy herself but Enzo is twice as bad.  Cody says he is lucky I gave him that HOH.  So he better clean up the kitchen from the mess he made.  Nicole asks if he had won HOH and Veto this week, would you have trusted Enzo to keep me,  Cody says no.  That is why he was gunning for the veto.  HE thought about throwing the veto but Enzo would have for sure sent Nicole out.  Nicole is glad he won it.  Cody teases her about not making up his mind yet and she says you are freaking me out.  HE does not want to make the same mistake he made before. 

angelmi   

Cody is telling Nicole he knows she threw a lot of comps, and she says we both threw the wall, and Dani got so much blood on her hands and Cody says she showed all her cards in that one HOH.  HE says he did not throw any while Janelle and Kaysar was there.  Nicole did not trust him at all.  She says if you wanted to throw stuff she was fine with it, she knew the first HOH she would have been up if someone else had won it.  

angelmi   

Cody says if Nicole had not beat Christmas or Memphis in the pumpkin one he would have been gone.  She saved him as much as he saved her.  

angelmi   

Don't know what Enzo and Christmas has been doing in the house for the past hour but just 4 feeds on Nicole and Cody going over the whole game and the Slick 6 alliance was a bunch from the get go because Tyler and Dani were already fighting.  Dani was pushing and wanted it and then tells Nicole about it.  Nicole says Cody should have told her about it first and he said no he should not have told her because it was forced on him and no one wanted it that was in it.  Nicole felt bad about not knowing about it.  Dani told them that Nicole already knew but Cody and Enzo says no she never told us about it.  That was Dani trying to have something with Davonne. 

angelmi   

Enzo comes out and then the  feeds comes on in HOH where Christmas has been.  

Enzo and Cody go play pool talk about Ragan's Pandora box punishment having Rachel back in the house for 24 hours  they shout out to Rachel and Ragan.  

angelmi   

Enzo upstairs with Christmas trying to tell her why he chose to put her on the block over Cody.  HE is hoping Cody takes him to F2.  Christmas says you did not respect our alliance and you did not respect our relationship.  Enzo is worried about his game now.  She says you already know what he wants to do and she is not going to campaign against Nicole, you know her style and you know her game and when she walks out she is going to be proud of the way she played.  She will not play dirty.  He says Cody let me win and she says just like her HOH she might not have answered a question but she won HOH.  She says Nicole is not worried so she knows she is staying.  Enzo says he does not know what Cody is going to do but he is still going to try to talk to him.  Christmas says you know I am the better person to stay.   

angelmi   

Enzo knows he would have a better game next to her in F2 but this is his choice.  Christmas understands and says it was the smartest move Enzo could do for himself.  She upset about losing Memphis but after losing HOH and veto she is not upset that luxury comp she should have picked Memphis and lost that $10,000.  Christmas says you did not talk to me about why you put me on the block.  Christmas still upset over that too.  IT all  came onto her Friday.   We play different games and Enzo says it just sucks.  HE had a really good relationship all thru the game and she is right he should have told her what he was going to do but this guy is winning everything and he will probably go out 3rd again because he is stuck with people who are winning everything.  Christmas still complaining about being blind sided again just like her show with Josh, his show with Lane and Hayden.  

angelmi   

Enzo says he told Britney and he was called an asshole for years after that.  She says but you know I would not have done that.  HE said he would give it a day for her to calm down.  He made a mistake and it sucks.  

angelmi   

Christmas says she can't be upset, she did not win the comps and does not like that her fate is in someone else's hands.  She talked to him but does not feel good about her odds.  HE says there is 3 more comps, endurance, questions and then a crap shoot, if he is able to get thru those then he will have to decide between a winner or a comp beast.  They talk about how bad the jury hates them both.   Christmas still would love to be in his position and he says again I am sorry.  

angelmi   

Enzo says he does not think Cody is going to keep Christmas she does not think so either, so she is just going to worry about going to see Loyal after the show and try to work but she has to work with her ex Ben and Enzo says his ex is remarried and has a kid with him too, and he has kids from his ex so we all have a hard time working things out together but we signed up for this and the kids did not so we have to figure things out for them.   

Cody and Nicole whispering in the kitchen, they know Christmas is up there with Enzo.