Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Nicole came in to brush her hair and put on a whole face of makeup for either DR or back outside as soon as she left the bathroom the stars came out.  

angelmi   

12:30 am  They are back in the house eating again,  Enzo wired and talking fast.  Looks like they are getting ready for bed,  I am out. 

angelmi   

8 am  2 feeds on Nicole in comic room 2 feeds on Enzo in HOH.

Christmas went to bed when they came inside after midnight but Nicole, Cody, Enzo stayed up late in HOH asking each other questions.  Hope we get to see the back yard today. 

angelmi   

10:45 am Still sleeping no wake up call today. 

Wake up at 11:30  Enzo is up in HOH  Nicole is awake in comic bed. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Enzo goes down for batteries and by the clock and up the stairs back to HOH and says good morning to the cow.  

Christmas and Cody still sleeping with the lights on in the key room.  

angelmi   

Christmas and Nicole in the bathroom singing 10 days left and up in HOH  Enzo is saying day 75.  So they must have been told on the speaker this morning.  

angelmi   

Every time they talk about the music we get starred. Cody in the kitchen yelling up to Enzo walking the hallway that the music was on fire.  Who sang that second song stars!  IT lasted about 30 minutes this morning so they had a good time.   BACK yard opens and they celebrate!!  Outside yelling.  Sun and air and airplanes.  They were fooling us this morning telling us no back yard, Cody has to do the awnings himself this morning by himself, Christmas thinks she can do it by herself and Cody says no I can do it all by myself,  Christmas and Nicole are going to help him.   No Enzo of course  that is work. I sure hope Cody and Enzo have made enough money to move out of their mommie's houses now. 

angelmi   

More  Stars since they are outside, stupid button boy is scared of wall yellers I guess.  

angelmi   

Alright we got the back yard on the feeds,  Christmas sitting on the patio talking to herself.  She says that is all about business, she is going to watch the birds fly now, she complains about how bad the coffee is.  She says there was not this many trees last time she was here, it is very nice with trees.  When she gets out of there she has her Christmas fitness programs and she is going to have more New years longer workouts and diets and not a ton of content but will next year.  

angelmi   

I could not stand Christmas promoting her business so inside Cody is cooking bacon and Getting Cozy with Cody is doing a talk show since we lost Mornings with Memphis.  Nicole and Enzo are laughing at him.  

angelmi   

Christmas heard the guys yelling from inside so she goes in and asks to talk to Cody, they go to the Comics and she starts campaigning to stay and in her darkest days she loves being here.  Cody asks Enzo to take the bacon out of the oven for him since this is taking longer.  Well let's go to the key room and sit in chairs instead.  Doesn't want Nicole or Enzo to hear her begging to stay.  

angelmi   

She understood why he has done what he has done in the game and he says all he cares about right now is get to F3.  HE knows he has to win the next comps or they will evict him because he is a threat.  He knows the whole time here this summer he could have been clipped and we had our alliance to get here but now it is each person for their selves.   Christmas sees that he does not want to put his fate in any one's hands neither does she but she did not win so she has to ask for him to keep her instead of Nicole.  She has not offered anything but she knows that is not how he plays or she plays.   Logical.  Difficult to be here.  She did not campaign last week because Nicole told he that she was safe not the target.  Cody says he thinks out and goes thru everything in his head.  That is how he does everything in his life.  

angelmi   

Cody did not tell her yes or no and now they are cooking breakfast.  Nicole is going outside to do laundry.  

angelmi   

Nicole in the sun but complains it is too hot she likes it back in the shade.  (it got cold here had to pull out blankets because I refuse to turn the heater on in Oct)

Cody and Christmas take their breakfast over to eat on the patio.   (she said she loves Nicole and does not want to throw her under the bus or campaign against her just wants Cody to do what is better for his game and hopes that includes her)

angelmi   

Christmas says there is a show tonight (tomorrow night now) where America can see you chasing me down on the HOH comp.  Lots of talking with both their mouths full of food and scraping the plates.