Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Enzo wants to win Endurance in the final 3 comps.  He does not know if he could answer the question one.  Enzo says we never went on the block, that will live on forever.  That is why Enzo did not put him up so we could do that together.   He says she does not have to leave till Thursday so she can just enjoy her last few days here.  The questions were baseball greats 56 somebody but Enzo was already out of the game when it came up.  Enzo went over in his season too.  Cody knew not to go over.  

angelmi   

Their comp t-shirts are a hamster running around in side the circle of the veto.   we had stars forever but back to Enzo still patting his self on his back and Nicole/Christmas playing backgammon. 

angelmi   

Enzo says he likes Christmas she used him and he used her, she went up on the block for him but she did not go home then, and now back on the block on my HOH again.  She knows the deal, she knows the teams and she knows that  Cody won and he is taking Nicole to F3.  Enzo thinks everybody will lose against Nicole on F2 because she has 4 votes in jury, she will beat him,  he would rather take his chances with Cody then Nicole in F2.   

angelmi   

Enzo knows Christmas will be hounding you to keep her, and Nicole will also do it too but those conversations will happen every year no matter who is here.   Cody says Derrick was doing other crap too in his season, but Cody and Enzo were F2 the whole season.  

angelmi   

Christmas taking shower. Nicole comes up to HOH and says Christmas does not want me to hang out with you guys.  They don't care what she wants.

angelmi   

Enzo already begging for booze tonight, and hoping they get the back yard soon.  Enzo does not want Christmas messing up the veggies so he is going to go do his own, they head down stairs to cook dinner. 

angelmi   

Cody complaining about always having a nasal drip down the back of his throat (we know)  HE also knows he has a habit of licking the sides of his mouth,  HE has a lot of tics.  I guess Christmas complained about it during stars.  She asks what about her does it bother people, popping her fingers  she suggests  everybody is too scared to tell her. Cody can tell Nicole how she walks bothers them and talking to herself all the time.  

angelmi   

Dinner time Enzo and Cody sounding like pigs eating.  Christmas and Nicole can't wait till this 12 days is over with.  

angelmi   

The inmates are getting bored and rowdy, they are demanding booze and cards now.  They finished eating and now in the LR  waiting for BB to provide them with something. 

angelmi   

7:40 pm and they are still begging for booze.  Christmas invited herself to Nicole's wedding after saying she can't wait to see her baby and squeeze his butt, and the ex has him for the past 3 months and he gets him Thanksgiving so she has to do theirs early.   Enzo says his new picture of his kids they have grown up so much even their teeth look bigger.  

angelmi   

Christmas is plucking Nicole's eye brows and loving the pain she is causing, I hope Cody and Enzo are next.  Both Nicole and Christmas are using the wax on Enzo and he is yelling and the girls are laughing.  Now they talked Cody into letting them put it on his eyebrows and dying laughing when he is in pain after.  Enzo lied to him too saying it did not hurt when he yelled too.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Cody yelling that they took his whole eye brow off and Enzo saying it makes you look sexy, I am turned on. Cody would never do this again except that he is bored.  I wished they would do it to that beard on the side of his lips that he keeps licking.  HE gets up to see if he is bleeding.  

angelmi   

Now they are play acting and the girls have like the dogs are pooping in the LR.  Now the guys are acting like Cody is having a baby and Enzo keeps telling his wife in labor to go take a shower instead.  They are really funny. 

angelmi   

Now Cody is telling Christmas to act like her boyfriend just cheated on her, I can't believe she is not getting into a car to go crash into the girl's car.  I wonder if Cody saw the TMZ. 

angelmi   

10:30 pm Feeds been down an hour and just stars so I am guessing back yard opened and they got booze and music again so we are blocked again,  we need a refund!   And HT just turned into a ghost town.  Wait we got 2 more weeks of BB and TAR just started.  Oh Halloween is just around the corner.  Good one!