Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Nicole leaves and Christmas covers her face and snot with the blanket and starts crying again.

Nicole whispers to Enzo and Cody she is crying about losing and Enzo says she knows she is going up and he feels bad for her.  

angelmi   

Enzo is going to take a shower and Nicole asks if it says nominations yet on the Tv.  He says it will probably be late.  Enzo says he is locking his door from now on and you will have to have a pass word to get in since Christmas is upset.  

angelmi   

Enzo just went up to shower and Pets again.  

I went back to read BB21 and their luxury comp and Jackson won it Ovi hosted. But I don't remember what it was running thru the rooms looking for something.  But it was right after Holly should have been evicted F5 instead of Tommy because Cliff had made a F4 deal with Jackson and they promised Holly would fall off the swing and give the HOH to Nicole A.  

Feeds back, wrong button again,  Cody and Nicole talking about their pay when Derrick won on 16, Derrick had got the $10K too.  Caleb had won $5K in a comp.  Hayden and Victoria won some money too.  

angelmi   

Christmas is sleeping in the love lounge now.

Nicole and Cody are shopping in the SR for fruits, veggies, chicken for dinner.  

angelmi   

Christmas sleeping, Enzo in HOH.  Cody cutting up chicken on the wood cutting board and Nicole tells him that he is suppose to use plastic for meat so it can be washed, he did not know that.  Now they are cutting up veggies together and talking about how mean Christmas was and Nicole told her that she was being cocky and how super protective she is of Cody because he can't do or say anything in there for fear of being voted out but Nicole is not as worried.  HE asks her if she does that to Victor, no not as bad as she does it to Cody.   Now Cody talking about going on vacation with his girlfriend when he gets home so she can wear all her bikinis.  

angelmi   

Memphis taught them both how to smash the garlics.  She says she is going to have to use that $10K for therapy after Memphis put her on the block during the triple, it let to the next time she was on the block and now she will be on the block again, but this is the first time she knew she was going up, she just does not know who Enzo will put up with her.  Cody eating his salad, he says it is bout a 5 for a salad.  

gforce   

4:22 pm HT

All cute pets on the feeds, so... nominations I suppose.  

angelmi   

Feeds back Enzo still bitching about only getting a couple of beers in his basket and Memphis got 6 pack.  Someone liked him more then Enzo.  Christmas in the bathroom and Nicole watching the guys in the kitchen.  No one has said who is on the block yet,  I think Christmas and Nicole.  

angelmi   

Enzo just said Christmas is upset and snapped at him.  Nicole is whispering with them, everybody is scared of her.  

angelmi   

Xmas went straight to shower after nominations and washed her dirty hair and now putting on make up, I guess for DR.  Nicole went to bed.  Cody playing in the kitchen and Enzo up in HOH listening to music. 

angelmi   

Nicole tells Cody, that Christmas made a sandwich and ate it and stared at the memory wall.  Is she mad about being on the block.  Cody says She told Enzo to tell her if she was going up and he did not.  Now she is in the key room reading the Bible, she is not speaking to anyone. Cody goes up to tell Enzo in the HOH. 

angelmi   

Enzo says he has had it with Christmas, she wanted him to put up Cody to ruffle his feathers and Enzo says would I want Cody to lose.  She is pissed about Memphis going.  Cody says he is going over all his events in his head, he is going to be ready for the veto comp tomorrow.   HE said he was making crab cakes when he got called to DR.  Cody leaves,  Enzo listening to his music.  Christmas sitting in bed with glasses on and staring at the wall.  I guess she has cried all her tears out. 

angelmi   

Cody and Nicole are studying together at the memory wall.  
Christmas called to DR. And she comes out bawling again in bed with her face covered up, she found so more tears. 

Enzo listening to music in HOH.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nicole was on Christmas when she came out of the DR and heard them studying and Nicole was saying Christmas was on the block 4 times one less then Kevin and she only had one HOH and 2 vetoes we don't count her power.  Camera keeps following her from one side of the bed to the other and she is crying hard, really ugly cry face.