Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Enzo back down stairs and coughs and says he lost his voice.  Christmas coughs and tells him to take a cough drop.  Nicole out of the bathroom to the kitchen gets coffee and sits down with Christmas.  

angelmi   

BB keeps telling Cody to get his batteries, he finally says ok I hear you.  Goes to SR then to the bathroom, sitting on the couch brushing his teeth.

Nicole wearing a facial mask sitting and talking to Christmas in the kitchen.  They are bashing all the girls that were in the house, had too many bags, probably body bags to put us in.  How did she get it in jury house since no one can touch our bags but us.  They don't have a good word to say about any of the girls they were just living with. 

angelmi   

Cody sitting in the LR waiting for his turn in DR, Enzo comes out and Cody called in.

Enzo puts his kettle on the stove and goes to get more stuff out of the photo room and then the whistle goes off and he goes running.  

Christmas was cold so she got her robe out of her bag and says when she gets home she might tie dye it like the dozen shirts she took from the Otev comp.  The girls go to the bathroom to get ready for the minute on the block chairs. 

angelmi   

Enzo tells Christmas he wants Nicole out, she scares him more then Cody does.  Christmas says Cody and Nicole has F2 and we have to win the veto and get rid of them.  She says we have to pry into their game and ruffle their feathers now, and force them to spill the beans to get to F3.  YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!   Enzo says it is what it is. and still pushing for Nicole to go this week.  Christmas pushing for Cody to go.  

Nicole and Cody downstairs talking too. 

angelmi   

Christmas says Cody is shook right now, he does not have the player inside him like he did with Derrick.  We have to take advantage of it right now.  Enzo says Cody is under stress.  Enzo says he is sure he is F3 now and he can relax so he can win the veto now.  Christmas tells Enzo to say Christmas and Nicole has been on the block, so it is time for Cody to be on the block.  Enzo says he will talk to Cody next.   

angelmi   

Enzo now explaining why he kept Nicole before  David was not going to win anything.  HE is in the hallway to vote and Tyler telling him to vote out Nicole.  Enzo thought keeping Nicole was a target to protect him and David was not going to do anything for his game.   Christmas knows Nicole should have went then and Enzo says I see it now.  And HE said it was good for him and Cody to keep Nicole then.  

Now Enzo says Nicole took her $500,000 and Cody won his $50,000, we were both F3's and we got nothing but figure up our ass.   Christmas says Cody is taking Nicole over both of us.   Christmas says I either get 4th or 2nd with you is her choices right now.  Enzo says who ever wins the veto tomorrow will take Nicole over him so he is worried right now too.  Christmas says who ever wins veto, we will sit down together and talk about what to do.   Enzo says we get to F3 with Cody and he will crack without Nicole.   Christmas says he is crumbling under pressure, if he is chosen to take to F3 he will beat us.  She wants to win the veto and send him out herself.  She says Nicole has been taken to F3 without doing anything, but Enzo says she threw the wall but she is great at Endurance.  Enzo says he was in an alliance with Nicole/Dani too with Cody.  Dani was with Nicole and Victor on BB when he proposed, they don't know if Cody was there or not.  So here we are with this preset alliance that walked in the door together.  Neither one has done anything to hurt the other.  Still debating Nicole/Cody for F3 without knowing who will win a veto.

angelmi   

Pets at 11:30 must be nomination time.  Who will it be  Nicole with either Cody or Christmas?  That is the question.  

angelmi   

1:30 pm Still watching pets, they must be getting something besides nominations maybe their family videos. 

angelmi   

2 pm back and Christmas is bawling and Enzo is wearing his cap and costume playing ball in the LR.  Cody comes to play ball too.

Christmas alone in the Love lounge talking about Nicole/Davonne.  2 weeks on the block and ride or die. She is happy for him.  I think she is on the block again.  She is just ready to hug her son. This place gets to you.  She is ready to go home.  

angelmi   

Nicole won 10,000  so they had a luxury comp. 

Christmas says you can't say anything you want in here. Cody has an issue with her and she does not care, it is funny.  IT is funnier that she can get under his skin.  The fact that Enzo has not told her if he is going to put her on the block again.  She feels like a pin cushion everybody stabbing her and Memphis never did that to her.  She betrayed Memphis by not picking him and he is going to see and hurt his feelings.  She thinks Enzo is with Cody not her.   She had fun in that luxury comp but misses Memphis.   She thinks he is putting up her and Nicole and not Cody, he has not considered all the options of putting Cody on the block.  She really does not care she did not win the $10,000  she is here for the $500,000  she just does not want Memphis to think she did not chose him.  She is her for $500,000   this comp was...  she misses Memphis  her best friend is gone we spent 24/7 together, we had our morning talks.  She could not show emotion yesterday.  Cody wants her out so bad.  She is an asshole, she is sorry.  She misses her family.  So ready for this game to be done.  Sounds like Memphis got to come back and play in the luxury too and he took $10,000 too.   Can't make sense out of her bawling over everything at once,  I think breakdown time.  

angelmi   

Christmas says we still have to do nominations and then the veto comp tomorrow will determine every thing. 

Pets back again.  

angelmi   

Back again they must have pushed the wrong button but we come back to 4 feeds on Cody and Enzo playing ball in the LR. 

angelmi   

Nicole is wearing her comic book costume too, and Cody and Christmas are not.  Christmas wishes she had picked Memphis, and Enzo says he should have picked Memphis too, with that big fist he should have known that was the one to win with, Nicole picked it.  Christmas says she is not upset that Nicole won the money but wishes she had picked Da'vonne's card to win and not Memphis' card to win it.   I can't remember the luxury comp last year where they had $10,000 with Jackson and Holly.   

Cody and Enzo are not talking just playing ball. 

angelmi   

Enzo complains about the dishes, so Nicole and Cody are cleaning the kitchen.  Enzo thinks they should have a maid.  

Christmas still bawling in the lounge now saying her emotions are raw because she has not been exercising and starts advertising her business.  

angelmi   

Nicole goes to check on Christmas and Christmas says I am happy you won, it was fun to watch, I just feel like I betrayed Memphis.  Nicole says it was just luck.  

Cody doing dishes in his pink rubber gloves and Enzo eating.