Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Now we are back and Christmas saying she had that dang pumpkin comp.  She would love to go on the challenge a lot of comps.  This was the first comps she did since having her baby.  She will be training for the challenge and wants everybody to sign up for her work outs with her.  She loves her videos.  5 programs some are 6 week and some are 3 months.   Her heart is heavy today, not ready to leave this house.   She came to play and have an amazing time and do better then she did before.  She wants to get to F3 where she was last time.  She is so ready to see her family but she would rather win this game that she came to do.  

angelmi   

Christmas says that it is 1 on the east coast so Loyal is taking a nap.  She can't wait to have him in her arms again.  OH NO now she is bawling again, oh my I can't start that today.   Save that for tomorrow when you have down time.  

angelmi   

Christmas starts laughing that Ben has turned into a great dad and has Loyal right now. Flip to Nicole in the bathroom now getting ready,  I guess baby daddy refused to sign release.   Don't blame him. 

angelmi   

Back to Christmas talking about choosing to be on BB, after the last season she was on she was in so much pain.  She became a victim she should have been healing but she started feeling sorry for herself and continue to suffer and she can't let other's actions destroy her. Enzo duped her and made the best choice for his game but she will never trust him again.  She believes in real life he is a good person, she is still mad at him but she is going to let it go.  Avoiding these feelings has been hard.  When she voted against Nicole, she had a conversation with her and cleared the air,  When Cody was chasing her down in the game she had a conversation with him.  She does that in her life and it has helped her in the game. She loves having people scared of her in this game. 

Now back to talking about he baby his name and he is a cool dude and has a passport already.   She thanks her rebels for being there and she knows she is way more interesting then Memphis was.  She just needed to chat today.  she can't wait for Nicole's wedding, she adores her and hates being on the block with her. She is like a cute little cuddling animal that turns into a beast in this game and thinks she will be real friends with her outside of the game and have different personalities but not ashamed of who she is just like Christmas. She hopes she surprised people this season, very competitive and very loving and sensitive and she was not herself the last time.  It was a hard time last.  She wonders if we are even listening to her. I loved this season and I loved playing BB. Enjoy today as much as possible in case it is the last but maybe they will ask me back to host or a show to interview HG like Jeff used to do.  Don't you want to hire me BB?   She will talk to someone when she gets out, because she does not sit and wait for phone calls, she is not trying to be Julie but she would not mind that job.  

angelmi   

Christmas says she has to shower shave and shampoo before the show.  She blows us kisses good bye. 

Nicole back in bed, Cody still sleeping and Enzo up in HOH.  

angelmi   

Christmas made a comment that she will mess up Cody's win if he does not take her,  then she goes to the bathroom and back to bed and tells Cody it is 10:30 and probably got 30 more minutes till HOH.  

Enzo talking to Nicole,  in HOH and then he has to go to the bathroom and she goes downstairs. 

angelmi   

11 am Enzo up in HOH he has to make it F2, he wants to go home with this money yo.  He played so  awesome this season.  Then he gets up and takes more stuff to the photo room. 

Nicole in the bathroom ironing her clothes talking to herself too.  

angelmi   

Christmas went up to shower in HOH but Enzo is in it.  Nicole still talking to her clothes as she tries to steam a fluffy blouse.

Cody still sleeping and we still have a feeds longer then any other Thursday.  

angelmi   

The camera super noisy as it turns to pan in on Cody's sleeping face.   

Christmas goes in to talk to Nicole about what clothes she is wearing,  Nicole says she is getting a couple ready because she is not sure.  She wants to save the best for Finale night.  Nicole is not sure how to iron and Christmas tells her she is doing it right inside out.  Christmas thinks it is funny Nicole ironing with a mask on.  Christmas tells her that she is a cute little animal but you have choppers that come out.  You are like a chipmunk.  

Stars but not pets yet.  They must be waking up Cody.

angelmi   

Cody is up and looking for something to wear. Enzo is walking the hallway laughing I guess at how hard it was to wake up Cody.  Nicole still talking to herself in the bathroom.  I think Christmas went to HOH to shower.   Cody yells up to Enzo in his stupid Silence of the Lambs voice.   Cody says it took him hours to go to sleep last night.  Enzo got up early and changed his batteries before anyone else.  just 6 days left and the first time he changed batteries first.  

angelmi   

Nicole talking to the sandwich she is making, Cody brushing his teeth.  Enzo in HOH listening to music and looking at his kids pictures.  

Don't forget live show tonight before debates here, we also have another one tomorrow night probably recaps. Then the next is Monday and the last is Wednesday.  We are almost done folks.  

angelmi   

Cody is vacuuming the kitchen and bathroom.  

Enzo rocking out to his Jay Z music.   

Noon and stars but I need to run to the store. So I will be back when the feeds are back!  Have a good one! 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

2 pm and feeds never went down, they think it will just show a lot of pretaped and no comp tonight. Christmas putting on her make up in the bath.  Nicole packing. Cody shaved his face, thank goodness. I hope we don’t have to watch his tongue tonight.  

angelmi   

2:30 pm now there are pets. Nicole took her big brother bag to front door and picked up a mask from SR to put on top of it.  Enzo got out of photo room bed to go to bathroom and get a drink and made fun of Cody’s face.  Christmas wants to play backgammon but has not made her last minute pitch yet.  See ya tonight.