Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 11 - HOH: Enzo

angelmi   

Cody is having to play backgammon with Christmas while Nicole sleeps and Enzo is just sitting around. 

angelmi   

7 pm Enzo talking about his season with Rachel Brendon Britney Ragan and Cody is listening to him.  How close he came in the comps to Britney.   

Christmas reading Bible in key room, and Nicole sleeping in Comic.

angelmi   

Christmas and Enzo upstairs telling him everything she said to Cody but neither think he is going to bring her, they think Nicole has got into Cody's mind.  

Nicole started to go upstairs but Cody stopped her and told her that Christmas is up there. 

angelmi   

Christmas says just admit you got a pre game alliance and we can't break that.  She has done everything to convince him, she presented her self solid and she does not see it in her favor with him.  Enzo says he tried too. But at least Enzo says he is safe and we will fight it out tomorrow night.  Christmas says she has to go get drunk in jury,  Enzo says she will just got to sequester not to the jury house.  

angelmi   

Cody and Nicole playing backgammon at the island while he cooks again.

Enzo and Christmas playing chess and bitching about the pre alliance group.  They complain about losing the veto, his form and shoes, and she was just not as fast as the soccer player. 

angelmi   

Christmas beat Enzo at chess now sitting by Cody to play the winner of backgammon.  Enzo went to check on the have not room and says it is locked.  HE sits in the sky lounge playing with the wood puzzle alone.  

angelmi   

Enzo and Cody sitting in the bathroom going thru the whole game from first HOH comp when Ian almost broke his leg and Memphis his back. To the first people on the block, Kevin and Keesha just because they had not talked to Cody yet.  To Enzo winning safety suite and not saving Davonne because she wanted the punishment.  Going over everything that has happened and how everybody feels about them. Everything worked out so well. So much respect to Memphis he is probably upset with both of us. 

angelmi   

Enzo goes in to check on Christmas in bed and makes fun of Nicole's packing and Christmas says why is she even packing.  Enzo says thanks for playing chess with him, he wants to learn more moves.  He says everybody is going to bed early tonight.  She says enjoy it, and she says she wants to take a shower up there tomorrow morning.  It will be the last time we will have the HOH room. She keeps saying enjoy the last night.  Just listening to the music and looking at his pictures and reading his letter.  She says to study who all the HOH's were she thinks the the 2nd comp will be about knowing the facts and physical.   He has been going over it and not going to let them get to him again.  She says he has a good shot, he says his life is on the line now.  She says the 3rd one is just a crap shoot, don't second guess it, just going with the first  thought,  she says you will have me in the jury in your corner.  HE says he does not want her to go and it is what it is and he is upstairs if she wants to talk tonight.  HE leaves. 

angelmi   

Enzo and Cody go up to HOH and talk about going to bed early.  Christmas sees Nicole's vitamins beside her bed and takes one.   

Nicole comes up to HOH too and just got out of DR.  

angelmi   

11 pm  Enzo and Cody finish their chess game while Nicole watched.  Talking about the show and comp tomorrow.  

Christmas asleep. 

angelmi   

Cody and Nicole head to bed.  Enzo brings some of his stuff down from HOH to photo room.  

angelmi   

Christmas got up and ate some cereal when Cody went to bed.  She talked to Enzo again and says she is going out because she is the best player and she made a vote against Nicole.  She finished eating and went back to bed.

8 am HT  Enzo sleeping in the HOH bed restless and Christmas on the other feed.

Today is live show and eviction and hopefully the first HOH comp.

6 days till finale. 

angelmi   

9 am HT  Wake up time, Enzo up and picking up the HOH for the lock down.  Christmas still sleeping. 

Christmas called to DR for happy pills and just throws on her rope, Enzo to the SR for batteries. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Enzo makes coffee and chats with Christmas at the island over coffee and talks about his chess game with Cody last night. He says he got his one win and not going to play no more and Christmas says you know we are going to play today.   Nicole walks by to the bathroom.  Cody still sleeping.  Enzo heads upstairs.  

angelmi   

Nicole is packing in the key room while Cody sleeps.

Christmas goes to the lounge to beat her hair into submission.  Then poses for her chat, the last one from the BB house. Today is the day.   She did not sleep last night.  She really believes that Cody is not going to take her.  He does not believe that because she has won previously and her game play was the same as when she won.  She disagrees.  IT does buy into it.  HE is choosing to be blind.  She will have a hell of a speech.   Fight up till the last second till she is evicted.   I am for sure hoping for the best and praying and fighting for her place in F2.   That should be me and Cody in F2.  She makes fun of him not thinking they are going to vote on comp wins, or she is a woman, just social, both Cody and Nicole are pretty messy.   Cody is not the master mind that Derrick was and Cody lost because of comp wins.  I hope you have it figured out who they are going to vote for because you hardly talked to anybody.   He did win the veto and I did not and he gets to pick and I have to put my bitch away sorry I am frustrated. BB says shut up and flips us to Cody sleeping and Nicole packing quietly.  (I hope her family tells her they cut her feeds)