Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

General House Analysis and Discussion VIII

ariabell   

As much as Dick and Daniele annoy, the only other person in the house I want to see in the finals was Zack, albeit a windbag, he really ponied up at the end. I can't imagine if it was Jessica and Eric right now in the house, ugh gross, those two were the worst.

And Jen, I still think Jen is awesome...

brafish   

I've let it sink in that one of the D's (most likely Dick) is going to win. I still couldn't bring myself to watch the Sunday show.

What the hell, some brief armchair analysis for the analysis thread... I was trying to think of the one point where each guest went wrong. As usual, the early exits were usually for some a personality trait problem while the later HGs had strategy problems:

• Carol: Didn't know how to play the game, didn't cozy up or campaign
  • Joe: Stirred the pot too much for people to trust him
  • Mike: Fell on his sword for someone who wouldn't (and shouldn't) have done same
  • Nick: Told Daniele about his alliance
  • Kail: Formed an alliance as a buffer too early before figuring out who she could really trust (and who could keep a secret)
  • Dustin: Suggesting that he be put up on the block
  • Jen: Putting up Joe (thus not securing Dick's exit)
  • Amber: This one is hard... I'd say that she should have looked for other allies as soon as Dustin was gone (and Jameka had no power).
  • Jessica: Not putting up the Donatos
  • Eric: Ironically, he was too good at turning the house to do AP's bidding at his own detriment, especially the Dustin vote
  • Jameka: Not playing for 5 HoH's and being terrible at competitions actually kept her around longer. She should have tried to form an alliance of some sort with Zach after Dustin was gone
  • Zach: Easiest pick. I actually think he played near flawlessly except.. he should have taken out Daniele when he had the chance. He would have had an EASY time handling Dick, Eric and Jameka.

and just for the fun of it:

• Dick: Being a jerk too most of the HGs. Would have been gone if not for AP that he didn't know about
  • Daniele: Should have tried to bond with more of the house guests to secure votes in case both she and dad didn't make final 2. I'm not sure she would beat anyone that's in the Jury house except perhaps Jen.

and...

• Everyone: for not breaking up every single pair (especially the one that wouldn't break on it's own) by the end of week 3.

As much as most people didn't seem to like many (or any) of the house guests, I'd love to see a reboot of the season without the AP and see how things would end up. My guess is someone like Zack, or perhaps even Jen or Eric would be around at the end. There's always next year (what we Cubs fans are used to saying, right Cub?).

Edited by brafish

hab   
As much as most people didn't seem to like many (or any) of the house guests, I'd love to see a reboot of the season without the AP and see how things would end up. My guess is someone like Zack, or perhaps even Jen or Eric would be around at the end. There's always next year (what we Cubs fans are used to saying, right Cub?).

I feel like maybe Mike would have made it to the end had it not been for the MRA and if he'd cozied up to whichever Donato made it the longest in the game. I agree that Eric would have been a formidable had it not been for the AP. As annoying as he was, he wasn't stupid and knew the game. If he'd been able to strategize without the millstone around his neck I think he and Jess would have made it pretty far. I don't think he'd have gotten into problem with Jen & Amber as it happened. Daniele might have gone pretty far if Dick or Nick wasn't there. She'd have been forced to socialize more and to rely more on herself. She might have still been a whiny bitch but she was pretty good at the competitions--good enough to get HoH & PoV when necessary.

Edited by hab

karolm   

Well tomorrow will be the end for one year.

I have watched BB for years since it started. I thought nothing could top Boogie`s terrible "win" last year. Well the Danatos topped

it. They have AP vote to thank for it all.

I just don`t get it. Putting people down, mean, obnoxious and this isn`t game to him. I think

it comes too easily for him. I am really surprised that he wasn`t called out by BB for his unacceptable behavior. And pouring

tea over someone`s head is assault in any court room.

I am sort of hoping out of the two that spoiled brat Daniele gets the $500,000. No doubt in my mind she won`t share with dad and

I think Dick would give her half.

Thanks for all the posts and posters.

See you next year when hopefully someone I want to win gets close cause it hasn`t happened in a few years.

Edited by MrsGryn

hab   
And pouring

Can you imagine if you called the police and said "This guy poured a glass of tea on my head & I want to press charges." It ain't gonna happen, no matter how much people hate Mr. Donato. It's just not.

gunshyne   
And pouring

Can you imagine if you called the police and said "This guy poured a glass of tea on my head & I want to press charges." It ain't gonna happen, no matter how much people hate Mr. Donato. It's just not.

Stamp stamp on that hab.

I can't wait until tonight to see the AP reveal. I just hope Jess doesn't get pissed at Eric. He may have already told her since they are not on cameras all the time. I doubt she would tell anyone.

I just wonder how they are going to keep people from heckling Amber at the finale. I know they give them signs to make it look like everyone has fans. Remember the Nerd Herd's fans. But how will they keep people from shouting things? I haven't been this excited since I can remember about the end of BB interviews.

hab   

Sorry, gforce. It's just that Teagate & Cigarettegate gets me all riled up everytime someone posts something about it. I enjoy the website and comments even the ones I don't necessarily agree with. It's a sore spot with me. I get that people are sensitive so I'll drop it now.

eshanna   

what is the big deal every season with the wrap party? I swear every year the houseguests talk about it with this reverence, like there's gonna be fairies and unicorns and all this magical fantastical stuff. Or maybe they think talent managers will be scouting the event, looking for the next big movie star or something? I can't think off hand of any hamster that's been able to extend their 15 minutes of fame very successfully.

That being said, I wish they had feeds of this season's wrap party- sounds like it's gonna be iiiiiinteresting.

Shannon   

The Wrap Party! It's like the Emmys for famewhores, their last Hurrah! so to speak for most of them. I imagine they think there will be talent scouts and agents just waiting to swisk them off to places like America's Next Top Model or the Amazing Race!

cubkip   
what is the big deal every season with the wrap party? I swear every year the houseguests talk about it with this reverence, like there's gonna be fairies and unicorns and all this magical fantastical stuff. Or maybe they think talent managers will be scouting the event, looking for the next big movie star or something? I can't think off hand of any hamster that's been able to extend their 15 minutes of fame very successfully.

That being said, I wish they had feeds of this season's wrap party- sounds like it's gonna be iiiiiinteresting.

This post cracked me up! First you wondered what was the big deal with the wrap party. Then you admitted that you want to see it and it sounds interesting. Watching the feeds this season makes me yearn for some interesting too. From what I have heard, there is a bloopers real, a highlights real and they all get to see the real hg as themselves. It really does sound like fun to me!

eshanna   

Snort! Dustin just called Danielle the "Evil Spawn" in jury deliberations! Also gotta say that Eric is doing a good job as America's player. He was dealt a crappy hand and played it well- gotta give him some credit, albeit begrudgingly.

edited to add that I think they dumped a bucket-o-glitter on Chenbot right before she walked out. Sparkly overkill.

Edited by eshanna

happy865   

I agree that Eric did a great job as America's Player. I think he is the most deserving to get the grand prize. All houseguests at some time in the game were influenced by him. Actually, he determined vote outcomes during the game and even in the end. WOW!!

Edited by happy865