1. Who will win BB22?

• Christmas
    • Cody
    • Enzo
    • Memphis
    • Nicole
    • Tyler

Tsylyst   

Julie confirmed tonight that there will be NO Jury members returning to the game. So this is the Final Six. Make your prediction on who will win.

Magpie   

Nicole. Cody will be F2 with her, but she'll make her lower lip tremble, let a tear drop from her eye, and she'll fucking win again.

Enzo - he'll get Nicole or Christmas out with his scheming which should land him as everyone's F2.  He's the one who has managed to do his scheming through other people - take note, Cody, seems Enzo was head of the class in your buddy Derrick's master class.  

Tyler. I know wishful thinking, but I hope he wins the veto forcing Cody to put up Memphis. I hope (more wishful thinking) that would wake Memphis up to turn against Cody.

But realistically Cody is set to win

PatMcNJ   

It was clear to me that Cody won, in the first few days of this mess.  I hope I am wrong, because I hate how predictable it has been this whole season.  

mewmom30   

Hoping it's Enzo.  However anyone BUT Christmas or Nicole would be ok.  One of those two could push me over the edge never to be seen again!