Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 8 - HOH: Cody

angelmi   

Nicole just wanted to make it clear that feeds flip again to Christmas and Enzo talking about David not coming after us.  She is not giving up David on their side.  IT is us against the other side of the house. Now they are bashing Kevin, he is going out this week, she should have not made him a have not again, since he was going on the block and she is disappointed in herself for doing it.  She is ashamed about it and trying to avoid him but Enzo says she should talk to him.  HE feels so defeated.  

angelmi   

Now Nicole is defending David too,  Poor Cody.  Now talk about Caleb from their season. How Frankie put him up and took him down.  Cody talking about taking punishments in the veto, not slop, not the comps ones,  she will take them too if she is picked.  Kevin should take them since he is desperate.  She will dye her hair pink. She has not won anything and wants to help him.  NICOLE SAYS HIS DAD IS saying why did you team up with a girl that can't win a comp.   Cody says Memphis is going after Tyler.  And he does not trust Dani.   Nicole says she does not want to vote out another one of her jury votes that will be 3 and shit will hit the fan if Christmas goes on the block, she says Christmas was not upset about Cody winning HOH last night she was upset that she lost.  Cody says he is not playing for jury votes and he thinks Christmas is coming after him and he is not doing anything for Dani.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Christmas in the SR telling Kevin she is sorry for making him a have not, she was pressured and he says don't worry about it, WAIT who pressured you, she covers her mouth like she can't tell him who made her put him up.  He then says wasn't you pissed that Davonne made you one, she says no she wasn't.  right. He leaves he talks to AMERICA, she is sorry about it.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nicole in have not talking to Enzo about protecting Christmas, she is working on being a better person. Nicole is mad that Cody is going after Christmas for Dani and not because she is going after us.  They should cut her when they have too if Kevin comes down.  Nicole says Dani came into the HOH while she was in there and Cody had got called to DR and Dani yelled that she had been up there for an hour and Nicole said she had only been up there 15 minutes.

Christmas eating in the kitchen talking to David.

Kevin alone in the love lounge thinking. 

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Kevin goes upstairs and lays on the sky loft floor waiting for Cody to come out of the DR.  

Christmas says her feet are hurting because she wore heels yesterday in the HOH comp   Nicole comes in to the kitchen and asks Christmas if they can go talk.  

angelmi   

David to the love lounge to tell the cameras why he voted out Davonne and why she was accusing him of stuff.  He tried to work with her and Bayleigh, it really sucks.  They were there to make  difference in this game and she never trusted him.  

Memphis in the key room where Nicole and Christmas are getting ready to play the game, Nicole tells him she loves his denim shirt and he says he has so many of them. Now just Christmas and Nicole playing.

Cody out of DR up to HOH with Tyler, bashing Dani for being with Davonne all week and wondering who the other vote was Nicole or Enzo someone wanting a jury vote.  

angelmi   

Cody hopes this week will be easy but it could get sketchy.  They hope Enzo does not go next week,  he is wanting Nicole/Dani this week.   Tyler thinks Kevin/Memphis/Christmas has something,  Cody does not believe Kevin has anything.  Since Enzo's HOH.  Cody does not care what anybody has on the side.  Everybody has to go.  Kevin knows all that shit about Davonne the Slick 6 that Davonne and Bayliegh had with them, but it was not a real thing either.  Tyler is wanting Memphis to go.  Cody does not want to put himself in a spot.  The only person is Christmas that has him worried.  He just wants this week to chill.  

angelmi   

Nicole never did tell Christmas anything while they were playing so now Christmas in the living room sitting beside Memphis wanting to do Memphis in the morning and he says it is not morning. She asks him who is going up and he says he does not know.  

David in the lounge talking and saying it would be so different if Davonne had won that HOH instead of Christmas and they would all be there now working together.  

Christmas says we need to eat the salmon because there is only 5 people who eat, 2 have nots, 2 vegans  So Memphis says me you Cody, David and Nicole, he will cook for 5.  He starts telling her about his train idea.  IT takes forever in FL. 2 or 3 days to get to S C  she says you can drive faster.  

angelmi   

back up to HOH Tyler and Cody lying to each other about who won the money.  I can't wait till Sunday to see the HOH comp.   Cody says he told Christmas that David is his #2 because he is not saying stuff to people so it does not get out.  Tyler says don't tell Enzo I said that about their alliance,  He thinks Enzo was the one that told him.  

Kevin is still waiting outside while they carry on.  

angelmi   

Nicole peeks in and looking For Dani and tells them that Kevin is sitting in here waiting for you.  Tyler leaves and Kevin comes in and Kevin BEGS  please don't nominate me again,  What can I do.  Cody asks if you won HOH would I be nominated and Cody swears he would not.  HE was advised to put up someone that would put the least amount of blood on my hands.  Cody asks if Davonne advised him, no she was going after Cody.  Cody says that is interesting.   Kevin says he is just listening to people.  She felt like Memphis was taking Cody's orders too.  Kevin says Davonne was in an alliance called the slick 6 with you and you wanted Memphis to go after her.  Kevin just wants to stay off the block.  He wants to move forward and not get blood on his hands.  She had a problem with David for setting people up.  She felt like he was the one that kept throwing her under the bus.  Kevin just wanted to stay out of the problems.  Cody says she was so wrong about David.   He is not an idiot and tried of people trying to make him believe shit. 

angelmi   

Kevin says Christmas already tried to tell him someone else made her put him up as Have not,  Cody says it was never like this in his season and Kevin says not his either. Cody says we are all playing the game to send someone home each week so there would be only one winner so do we have to attack each other to do that.  Kevin says Memphis says that when you pick have nots for no reason it is a tick for tack thing where we go back and forth picking the same people.  Cody did not want to do that to David and Enzo says he would not care if he gave it to him.  IT is not a personal game.  Kevin says Memphis wanted to work on jury management this year  it is not personal but it is also tick for tack too. no reason to put you up or who is next in line.  Christmas was a have not in second week so it just went around again.  Memphis was first week and has not done it again.  

angelmi   

Kevin says Ian was the one that told him to go after Cody and Nicole because of the wall.  IT was so crazy like Rain man moment.  So Kevin asks if Ian told Cody something else.   Cody says you were affected by 'certain things' and was telling the house about them.  So that is why Cody is making his decisions.  Kevin says that is so weird that Cody thinks that. Kevin keeps denying that he talked about Cody at all.   stars.  Kevin says he made it to the end in his season by not popping off.  By associations he is guilty and not fair and are you judging David for what all Davonne did.  Kevin is connected to something he has had nothing to do with.  Cody says you feel how you feel and I feel how I feel.  Cody says nominating Kevin is messed up but he never said anything to Keesha and used Kevin as a pawn and stars.   

angelmi   

Cody is not going to shovel shit and he is going to be honest and it is going to be difficult for him to get to the end of the game and he is not going to worry about jury right now, and Davonne threw that up to him yesterday too, he is not going to worry about it right now.  Kevin says well I guess I am going to nominated again and it is ging to be a tit for tac thing again.  Cody says you wanted to nominate for the least amount of blood and that is what he is doing this week too.  I am not saying you are my target because I have no target and I don't know who is going to win the veto.   IT is not tit for tac.  Kevin asks if he gets nominated are they going to say they were not the target either,  Cody says he is not going to say anyone is a target period.  HE might have to break a tie this week but he will know then what is good for his game period.   I hope you respect that I am not bitter.  Kevin says I have the right to feel some kind of way too.  that is the game.   Kevin says if you want to judge me on other people the fine.  HE will be boring on the jury and he does not know what he will do then either.  based on my own personal feelings when I vote.  Kevin knows he should have won the HOH and saved himself.  He never won power to prove otherwise.  Cody did not go to Davonne and she had every right to come to me too.  Kevin says everybody stops talking when he comes in the room.  In his season he was on the power side too.  He is not doing it this time but Cody walked in with power.  That is just how it is.  The Die has been cast, we are on opposite sides and to you I was coming after you.  Then he is ok with that too, he will look for an easy way out too, not voting for you because we don't talk.  Cody asks if you are jury you are not voting for me to win because we did not talk.  Cody tries to say did we ever talk or were you around Davonne who going after me.  They keep fighting back and forth and voices and threats now. 

angelmi   

Kevin says The world does not revolve around you and Cody says I am nominating you and Kevin leaves goes downstairs to get him some water and does not speak to Memphis and Tyler sitting there.  

Dani going in HOH next. Cody tells her everything that Kevin just said to him.  HE is pissed.  

angelmi   

Dani says if she did not know him then he would be annoying but Kevin does not know you and there are people like that everywhere, there is plenty of people who hate me and only see what they want too.  Cody says Memphis said the same thing I am a dick head but people love him when they get to know him. Dani says he likes Memphis but he does do things that would scare people away.  Dani thinks Cody is trying to channel Nick Lachey with his head band and tattoos from 98 degrees and Jessica Simpson.  She says his girlfriend has long hair too looking at the pictures.