Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Week 6 - Who had the best week in the game?

Best Week  

27 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who had the best week in the game?

• Christmas
    • Cody
    • Da'Vonne
    • Dani
    • David
    • Enzo
    • Ian
    • Kevin
    • Memphis
    • Nicole
    • Tyler
    • The props Skippy responsible for Da'Vonne's tiny Veto necklace

Enzo. I think his position is getting stronger by the week and everyone else's is getting worse.  A strong case could be made for David, but I just can't.

I went with David who was at the top of the eviction list at  beginning of this HOH reign to now be 3rd behind Kevin and Day. Not much of a climb,  but a climb nonetheless.  I don't see any movement position wise from the  others, other  than strengthening Cody's position.  Say what you want about Cody  (and I immensely dislike the guy) but he is executing that Derrick 's  directive with finesse...so far. That counts for something. 

Magpie   

I agree that Enzo (#TeamMeowMeow) had a good week, but I have to go with Da'Vonne, Kevin, and David. To start off the week with Kevin and David on the mac, and wind up with Dani being forced to put up Tyler and Ian instead, makes me throw the votes their way. Their luck won't last long, but it was still fun to watch.

Bonus vote to the props guy for Tiny Veto. I want one!

Enzo is gliding through this all - he's going to emerge from the alliances all stabbing each other in the back.  If he remains neutral throughout the next few weeks while they feast on each others' kills, he'll win out no matter which one of the alliance members is sitting next to him at the finale. 

MrsGryn   

TeamMeowMeow for the win. Never thought I'd say that! He had a good week as listed above. 

Kevin for getting off the block, Da'Vonne for winning veto and having the guts to use it as the rest of these lemmings would have just crumbled under the slightest pressure. 

I was going to say David but couldn't because even though  he had that power and used it, he was such an idiot for trying to pretend he didn't use it on himself and going around asking everyone if they used it on him, up to and including KEVIN. What a moron. 

Also Props Skippy for making me laugh for a change.