Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Week 7 HOH - Who do you want to win?

Week 7 HOH  

31 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Who do you want to be the next HOH?

• Christmas
    • Cody
    • Da'Vonne
    • Dani - if she uses her power
    • David
    • Enzo
    • Ian - if he stays
    • Kevin
    • Memphis
    • Nicole
    • Tyler - if he stays

Tsylyst   

Who do you want to win HOH this week?

Dani's power does give her the ability to play again this week if she activates it.

Magpie   

Da'Vonne, David, or Kevin. I want to see the cool kids sweat, and, hopefully, see Nicole sent to jury.

mewmom30   
1 hour ago, Magpie said:

Da'Vonne, David, or Kevin. I want to see the cool kids sweat, and, hopefully, see Nicole sent to jury.

This would actually be the high point of BB22 so far.  Therefore, sadly, it is probably not happening.

Edited by mewmom30
' is not ,

angelmi   

I agree  send Nicole to jury and Davonne for HOH.  Let the million alliance set in jury together collecting more money. and off the feeds I usually want to see the jury but if those 2 are in it, don't want too. 

dana k   

I picked David... but only because it would be hilarious if Memphis was the next one voted out, and had to be alone in the jury house with Ian for a whole week.

More practically, I guess Da'Vonne would be best for HOH, but I don't trust any of those three (DDK) to make sufficiently clever moves. They all still seem to trust Christmas to varying degrees, which boggles my mind. Ditto Enzo.

I picked David, because who knows what that guy would do? I think it would be hilarious, he is clueless but full of confidence.