Sign in to follow this  
Tsylyst

poll Week 6 Veto - Will Da'Vonne use the Veto?

Week 6 Veto   

35 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. Will Da'Vonne use the Veto?

• Yes, on Kevin
    • Yes, on Tyler
    • No

Magpie   

Probably not, but I indulged in some wishful thinking and voted that she'd use it on Kevin. I would love to see Dani have to pick a fourth person to go on the mac.

I don't want Day to take Tyler down, because I want two people from the big alliances to be sitting together Thursday night. 

gforce   

I don't think she will, but like Magpie, I'll love her to take Kevin down just to mess with her and have two of the untouchables sitting on the block.

dana k   

I don't think she'll use it. That would blow up her fake alliance with the girls. Fear is this season's unwavering theme.

I wish she would use it, even though Kevin doesn't deserve to be saved, and would almost certainly not have stuck his own neck out if their positions were reversed. The reason I'd like to see her use it has more to do with torturing Dani. If Day takes Kevin down, Dani might decide to put Christmas up... forcing Christmas to use her "no replacement nom" power... thereby forcing Dani to nominate a fifth person. Would that be a record for one HOH? Despite the fact that I've watched BB w/feeds since Season 1, my memory of specifics is nil. Most years, I can't even recall who won the prior year once we're a few months out from the finale.

Anyway, this would be entertaining. And it wouldn't hurt anything, because Da'Vonne is already gonna be out within a week or two, even if she's nice to Dani and refuses to save Kevin. Most (if not all) of the others would nominate her, for sure.

I gave up watching after the first week, but have read the basics of what's been going on. I'm loving @dana k's fifth nom idea. Day is dead hammy walking no matter what, be it next week or the week after, she might as well cause mass chaos on her way out. It's not like she has anything to lose and why not go out with a memorable bang? 

dana k   

And we are so desperately in need of a bang!

Bummer... I just read elsewhere that Christmas would have to announce and use her power at the Veto meeting before the HOH names a replacement for the vetoed HG. Another dream scenario dashed!

Consolation prize:  It would still mean Christmas would have to burn her power unless she was 100% certain about who Dani would be using to replace Kevin if Da'Vonne took him down. It would for sure annoy Christmas to do so, and I certainly wouldn't mind that.