Sign in to follow this  
Magpie

Live Feed Recaps, Week 6 - HOH: Dani

angelmi   

Ian tells Dani that he would rather be played by Dani/Nic/Cody/Tyler then inferior players like David/Kevin.  Nicole comes in and he tells her that he feels like he is going home.

Cody must have been singing again we are at stars. 

angelmi   

Feeds back at 8:20 pm

Ian in the living room rocking.

Couple on the sky lounge, no one talking.  

angelmi   

David and Tyler go to the love lounge David is scared and Tyler asks for me or of me, HE says of you,  David says you were the one that got rid of Bayleigh,  Tyler says don't give me that shit, I was not HOH, David says indirectly.  Tyler says he tried to go on the block but Christmas says no.  Tyler says he had David from the beginning and David threw his name out to Da.  David says that was not my intent.  When David came to  Tyler about keeping Bay you said no,  Tyler said you voted her out too.  David says if I am your guy you should have came to me.  Tyler says are you voting me out, David says we are having a conversation.  Tyler does not want this bull.  Tyler was worried about Bay not David.  

angelmi   

Tyler says he was just one vote, he knew what the house wanted.  We vote the same way every week.  David says you have not talked to me in 2 weeks. Tyler says he was trying to go home last week, his head was not in the game and STARS

angelmi   

David says he is not dumb enough to not see the alliance, he says he was checked out last week and now on the block.  David says I am suppose to believe that you are ready to play now. David was targeted twice and Tyler says he was on the block because of David.  Tyler says you are playing checkers not chess, you are even just playing hot scotch.  Tyler says when you see the show you will see you are going 4 steps too far.  I was checked out and ready to go last week.  Stars 

angelmi   

Cody is in bed and Nicole comes in to talk to him.

Enzo walks past the love lounge and hears the talking but keeps going.  Tyler tells David he was an easy pawn and just go fight for the veto.  Tyler says you are about to vote someone out that woudl play with you.  David says if he was a bull shitter he would tell him that he has got him but David is giving him the  chance to come clean.  Tyler says this is what pissed me off weeks ago.  Tyler says Ian is a winner and so is Nicole.  He has Nicole and I had you.  .

angelmi   

Davonne is up in HOH talking to Dani she tells her about her power but she is not going to use it, she hates HOH and this week,  She does not think Memphis would put her up do you.  Da does not know.  They look at the memory wall on the spy cam and thinks Christmas would go after David and Kevin.  who all would Tyler put up you and me or Me and Nicole.  Da says why would he put up Nicole.  Because she is close to Ian and wants to give him a pity vote, she warned him that ...of to the bathroom to watch Enzo brush his teeth. Ian says hi Enzo.  Christmas in there too.

Back to HOH Da is worried that this week is double.  They worry about Christmas' power.   Davonne asks why didn't she put up Memphis  and Dani says he is scary.  He was horrible to David.  She fetl like it was a horrible game move.  She knew Ian and Nicole would be mad but would see it is as a game move.   Dani says I am gone and I am going home.  She is going to say I nominate myself and see you Julie.   They see Christmas going to DR to do her good byes.  Has she done hers yet.  How is Christmas who is 5 ft 2 in every room, she just keeps popping up in here.  Dani wanted to fight her over her eating our veggan pizza, there was 10 other pizzas and we had one between me and Tyler and she ate a piece.  She is going to kill me in my sleep.  She is scary too just like Memphis, did you get questions about ******

angelmi   

Tyler still talking to David about going to far ahead.  He says he tried to throw someone under the bus and now he is here begging for a vote.  Tyler says this is exactly what they did to Kaysar that they are doing to me.  David is trying to get information too. 

Kevin talking to Cody in the key room about Ian and Nicole being best friends for life. Cody is over it.  Kevin says when he was on the block against Tyler, he assumed he was safe and Tyler was target but now you are all voting out Ian.  Cody says assuming that.  HE did not say who he was voting out.  Kevin is fishing for information and Cody is not giving it up.    

angelmi   

David leaves and Ian comes in for information from Tyler too. Ian says you are the only person I like right now.  Tyler same and Ian says I respect you as a competitor and Tyler same, Ian I think you are staying and Tyler says he does not think so.

Kevin leaves and Memphis comes in for Cody to tell him what all Kevin said,  

Christmas and Nicole watching Kevin in the key room.  

Edited by angelmi

angelmi   

Nicole comes in while Cody and Memphis are laughing at Kevin.  

Da says she will put up Christmas and use Kevin as a pawn because he owes her. Dani says you are crazy.

David went to the photo room and Christmas followed for her own information.  

angelmi   

David is pitching a f2 with Christmas.

Nicole is trying to get Cody and Memphis to throw HOH to her, she says she thinks Dani and Davonne are going to come after her. IT will mean a lot to her. They are laughing at her.  She is voting out Ian.  She is in trouble and needs HOH.  Dani comes in and asks what happened with Cody. She sat there in the bathroom waiting for Ian to get out of her room.  

angelmi   

Ian in the LR with puppet talking to Kevin and Da, he says he is going to work on Cody, and thanks Da for being there for him. Ian goes to key room with his puppet and Cody/Memphis in bed, Ian asks to talk to Cody, and they go to the love room and Tyler is in there with Enzo, I don't want it to go 4-4 Dani is against me, Enzo understands.  Cody and Ian open the door and say sorry we will go to the bathroom check the stall to make sure no one is hiding. 

Ian gives his speech and Cody asks about Christmas' vote, he does not think he can get it, she is closer to Tyler.  Cody says he has been close to Tyler too.  Ian keeps trying to get him to keep him for Nicole.  

angelmi   

Cody finished whispering to Ian and goes back to key room Memphis laughing at him saying did you tell him and Cody says no, Memphis says just like breaking up with a girl while he picks his nose.  Cody says he respects and loves Ian but he is going. Dani and Nicole in there.

Tyler and Enzo still going round and round over who is voting him out and who is keeping him.  David comes in for another round with both of them. 

angelmi   

Christmas comes in Key room, Dani/Nicole/Cody leaves and Christmas tells him about David's campaign to her. She says twice Dani has told information that I said and to Nicole, She told Cody what Nicole told her, She needs to check herself. I am so frustrated with her, she needs to chill. 

Ian goes to Nicole in bed and tells her that he has to get 4 votes from any where now, first he did not want Kevin/David but now he does he tells Nicole she has to vote for him whether the house votes for him or not.  HE has to get Cody's vote.  

Dani shows up to talk too. They go to HOH so no one will hear them.  He starts over again, he is going to get Kevin and David and Davonne,  he is trying to get Cody's but he does not want to do what Cody wants him to do, Ian needs 5 votes so Dani does not have to break a tie, and if Cody will tell Enzo then he will vote, he will not roll over and die, he does not want to go to the jury house.  Dani says not impossible.  Nicole says she thinks David/Kevin are lying to him.  Ian says Cody said you know where I am at with you. But he won't tell Enzo and Da that he is voting to keep him.  Ian begs them to help him get the votes.  Nicole is being honest with him they are lying to you, they told me they are not voting for you.  Dani says this is killing Nicole.  

Edited by angelmi